One pic from Friday

  • Cr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Here is one photo from Friday's run north from Lansdale:
      http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=16737
      The trip started later than usual. This photo was taken about 4:15pm at
      the first stop in Hatfield. Had I been thinking straight, I would have
      chased the train as far north as possible. Instead, I headed home in an
      effort to beat the worst traffic of the day so I have no idea what
      arrival time was back at Lansdale. I'll have the rest of the series
      printed and post at the end of the week if all goes well.

      http://shopnow.netscape.com/
    • JOHN AND LUCIA ALMEIDA
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        They had not returned as of 19:10 on Friday night. Was beginning to think they had derailed up north during the day and would have headed up there also if it had not been so late (shot Q301, Q409 and Q174 at Neshaminy after work).

        Cr <nilfon@...> wrote:Here is one photo from Friday's run north from Lansdale:
        http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=16737
        The trip started later than usual. This photo was taken about 4:15pm at
        the first stop in Hatfield. Had I been thinking straight, I would have
        chased the train as far north as possible. Instead, I headed home in an
        effort to beat the worst traffic of the day so I have no idea what
        arrival time was back at Lansdale. I'll have the rest of the series
        printed and post at the end of the week if all goes well.

        http://shopnow.netscape.com/

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor