Feed Question

  • Robert
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
      Norfolk Southerners Harrisburg Main Line Live Audio Feed - Why does this feed seem down all the time or is it just me?
    • Leonard f. Shaner, Jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
        Well it's up right now. It's a part time feed, I have it operating only when I'm home . other wise I shut it down when I'm not here at the house.  Why waist electric when your not home.
        Len.

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
          Also I shut it off at 12:00Am midnight, because I go to bed. I give the computer a rest too. It's the only computer I have that still operates.

          Norfolk Southerners Harrisburg Main Line Live Audio Feed - Why does this feed seem down all the time or is it just me?