File - Chats ~ Anytime Languages

  • LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2005
      ANYTIME PUBLIC LANGUAGE CHAT
      http://CHAT.yahoo.com/?room=Cultures%20and%20Community%20Lobby::1600326610

      Share live culture, exchange answers, hear and speak exotic world-wide languages and more!

      Everyone is invited to drop-in on the New Members Chat of Languages and More! So, visit our chat rooms AT ANY TIME!

      Enjoy Private Voice, Instant Messaging, Cam, and/or Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking Language Chats with Group Members to enhance your language experiences...

      Private Chat Room - Arrange a Meeting for a Specific Time Zone
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LanguagesAndMore/chat

      Anytime Languages ~ New Members Chat ~ Public CHAT open 24/7. Share Listening, Speaking, Reading and/or Writing skills about virtually any topic in any language(s)!

      Access a link below to enter a PRIVATE or PUBLIC Chat Room...

      Visit http://LAMI.US for more Language Chat Rooms...

      ...All you need to do is have conversations, written or "spoken" with others that speak ... and we're all here to correspond with you... :-) Bassam

      Discover the many possibilities of languages and more!

      Sinceramente, Mrs. Lami ~
    • Jeremy
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2005
        Is that from the moderator?

        --- In LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com,
        LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        > ANYTIME PUBLIC LANGUAGE CHAT
        > http://CHAT.yahoo.com/?room=Cultures%20and%20Community%
        20Lobby::1600326610

        > Share live culture, exchange answers, hear and speak exotic world-
        wide languages and more!

        > Everyone is invited to drop-in on the New Members Chat of
        Languages and More! So, visit our chat rooms AT ANY TIME!

        > Enjoy Private Voice, Instant Messaging, Cam, and/or Reading,
        Writing, Listening, Speaking Language Chats with Group Members to
        enhance your language experiences...

        > Private Chat Room - Arrange a Meeting for a Specific Time Zone
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LanguagesAndMore/chat
        >
        > Anytime Languages ~ New Members Chat ~ Public CHAT open 24/7.
        Share Listening, Speaking, Reading and/or Writing skills about
        virtually any topic in any language(s)!

        > Access a link below to enter a PRIVATE or PUBLIC Chat Room...

        > Visit http://LAMI.US for more Language Chat Rooms...

        > ...All you need to do is have conversations, written or "spoken"
        with others that speak ... and we're all here to correspond with
        you... :-) Bassam

        > Discover the many possibilities of languages and more!
        >
        > Sinceramente, Mrs. Lami ~
      • LanguagesAndMore Internet
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2005
          happy faceHello Jeremy,

          Yes, that was an automaticaly scheduled "File" message from the Moderator, who would happen to be me.  How are you today?  And welcome to the group!

          I don't post all the time, and am behind in replying to some previous messages.  There are so many that I'd like to reply to if I had more time...

          At any rate, I very much enjoy having you in the group and reading your postings!  I hope that you stay and have more fun!

          Kindest regards,
          Mrs. Lami ~

          Jeremy <jeremyglad> wrote:

          Is that from the moderator?

          --- In LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com,
          LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com wrote:

          > ANYTIME PUBLIC LANGUAGE CHAT
          > http://CHAT.yahoo.com/?room=Cultures%20and%20Community%
          20Lobby::1600326610

          > Share live culture, exchange answers, hear and speak exotic world-
          wide languages and more!

          > Everyone is invited to drop-in on the New Members Chat of
          Languages and More!  So, visit our chat rooms AT ANY TIME!

          > Enjoy Private Voice, Instant Messaging, Cam, and/or Reading,
          Writing, Listening, Speaking Language Chats with Group Members to
          enhance your language experiences...

          > Private Chat Room - Arrange a Meeting for a Specific Time Zone
          > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LanguagesAndMore/chat
          >
          > Anytime Languages ~ New Members Chat ~ Public CHAT open 24/7.
          Share Listening, Speaking, Reading and/or Writing skills about
          virtually any topic in any language(s)!

          > Access a link below to enter a PRIVATE or PUBLIC Chat Room...

          > Visit http://LAMI.US for more Language Chat Rooms...

          > ...All you need to do is have conversations, written or "spoken"
          with others that speak ... and we're all here to correspond with
          you... :-) Bassam

          > Discover the many possibilities of languages and more!
          >
          > Sinceramente, Mrs. Lami ~

          WWW.LAMI.US NEWSLETTER ******************************************

          Did you know that the United States of America has NEVER had an official language...?

          Do you think it helps or hurts that 18 of the world's poorest countries received an immediate 100 percent multilateral debt relief totaling $40 billion (33 billion euros)...?

          Tell us the 5 W's in order "from memory" in any language(s)...

          English - Icelandic (Thanks, Særún Ósk!)
          Who - Hver
          What - Hvað
          When - Hvenær
          Where - Hvar
          Why - Af hverju
          and - ???
          How - Hvernig

          Translator
          http://babel.altavista.com

          Dictionary - Thesaurus
          http://www.m-w.com

          Member Count: near 1,000
          Invite someone who is confident to speak-up/write...

          The main features of this group are languages, culture, friendship, entertainment, fun, and YOU...!

          Participate in light-hearted or "deep conversations" in this group as you choose!

          Public and Private Chats
          http://chat.yahoo.com/?room=Cultures%20and%20Community%20Lobby::1600326610

          LANGUAGE-LEARNING SECTION

          CONTENTS:
          --> INTERNET RESOURCES FOR LANGUAGE LEARNING
          --> Email Delivery - Info
          --> Later:  TPR!!!

          INTERNET RESOURCES
          Translating To and From a Language Via the Internet

          If there were text or even a web page that you wanted to translate from English into Portuguese or vice-versa, you can go to: http://babel.altavista.com/

          It's free, but when you translate, know that some verbs/words get mixed up, but that one may get the gist of what you want to say.   Don’t use it and expect the translation to accurately represent their original text.  This service allows translation to and from different languages.

          ~ http://LAMI.US

          TO STOP RECEIVING INDIVIDUAL EMAILS:  Access [Edit My Membership] to request "No Email" or "Special Notices".

          Sinceramente,
          Mme. Lami ~

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Languages And More
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 1, 2005
            automaticaly [sic]

            Excuse my spelling(s). I'll be off the internet for the day everyone
            so speak "profoundly", speak of "your concept of beauty", etc., to
            let us accept you as you are...

            Sinceramente,
            Mrs. Lami ~ :)

            --- In LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com, LanguagesAndMore Internet
            <languagesandmore@y...> wrote:
> [...]
            >
            > CONTENTS:
            > --> INTERNET RESOURCES FOR LANGUAGE LEARNING
            > --> Email Delivery - Info
            > --> Later: TPR!!!
            >
            > INTERNET RESOURCES
            > Translating To and From a Language Via the Internet
            >
            > If there were text or even a web page that you wanted to translate
            from English into Portuguese or vice-versa, you can go to:
            http://babel.altavista.com/

            > It's free, but when you translate, know that some verbs/words get
            mixed up, but that one may get the gist of what you want to say.
            Don't use it and expect the translation to accurately represent their
            original text. This service allows translation to and from different
            languages.

            > ~ http://LAMI.US
            >

            > TO STOP RECEIVING INDIVIDUAL EMAILS: Access [Edit My Membership]
            to request "No Email" or "Special Notices".

            Service.

            > http://mail.yahoo.com
          • Jeremy
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 2, 2005
              Thank You tremendously! Is that your real name Mrs. Lami? Sorry if
              that sounds too privately.....

              <languagesandmore@y...> wrote:
> [...]
              >
              > CONTENTS:
              > --> INTERNET RESOURCES FOR LANGUAGE LEARNING
              > --> Email Delivery - Info
              > --> Later: TPR!!!
              >
              > INTERNET RESOURCES
              > Translating To and From a Language Via the Internet
              >
              > If there were text or even a web page that you wanted to translate
              from English into Portuguese or vice-versa, you can go to:
              http://babel.altavista.com/

              > It's free, but when you translate, know that some verbs/words get
              mixed up, but that one may get the gist of what you want to say.
              Don't use it and expect the translation to accurately represent their
              original text. This service allows translation to and from different
              languages.

              > ~ http://LAMI.US
              >

              > TO STOP RECEIVING INDIVIDUAL EMAILS: Access [Edit My Membership]
              to request "No Email" or "Special Notices".

              Service.