Re: [LanguagesAndMore] hello everyone

  • John Belisle
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2005
      Welcome to 2005 and our group

      Pulie Sethunya <liipalesa1@...> wrote:
      A hearty welcome to you, Frank. What do you find to be some of the challenges about playing bass? My family loves music and we keep happy! Have a great day and again, WELCOME! Pulie.

      Frank <coldclown8687@...> wrote:

      hi my name is Frank and I'm new to the group. I got this invitation
      to join and decided to give it a try. Well I'm from San Antonio,
      Texas, USA. I'm currently a student in high school, 18 years old,
      currently working at Popeye's, a fast food place that serves chicken
      most of the time. I play bass in Antimony, my band, and also play
      guitar. I listen to all kinds of music, mainly rock though. My
      favorite bands are Korn, Tool, A Perfect Circle, and many more. Ok
      that's all for now. I hope to have a good run on here. Bye

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Meet the all-new My Yahoo! – Try it today!

      WWW.LAMI.US NEWSLETTER ******************************************

      Extend more humanitarian efforts to Tsunami Victims...

      Active Members: 852
      Bouncing Members: 72

      STARTING IN 2005
      Group Members may begin a slow-going, fictitious diary/story that starts here in "Languages And More" and eventually travels around the world as Members chip in and add their good words to this Fantastic Voyage.

      SUBJECT (TITLE): DIARY -
      Rule #1  We do not begin the story until the year 2005.
      Rule #2  No one can "act", "speak", "write" for anyone else.
      Rule #3  No bashing, "inappropriate language"...

      SHARE HOLIDAY INVITATIONS! ~ Invite your friends...
      Copy and paste the following link onto your email/website...

      Delete newsletters, advertisements, etc. from your messages...

      You are one of the main attractions in this group.  (Whether you know it or not!)
      Post a message, poem or short story about yourself or a (fictitious) other you.  Post a cultural, bilingual, multilingual email message.
      Create a more interesting, fun, meaningful and substantial group that is uniquely enjoyable by most.

      LANGUAGE-LEARNING SECTION

      Coming up beginning 2005, we'll have a practicality kick-off and list the ten most important things you need to be doing to get from where you are now to where you want to go in your language learning.

      AN EXCITING NEW SECTION WILL BEGIN NEXT YEAR 2005!

      TO STOP RECEIVING INDIVIDUAL EMAILS:  Post a message requesting that we stop them for you, or, sign in to group and click "Edit My Membership"; but DON'T click leave the group! ~ Contribute and share your discoveries of fun and multicultural diversity!

      Eloquently, articulately, and charismatically improving http://LAMI.US

      Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Frustrations? Tips? Please email them to LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com

      Discover the Diversity of Languages! ~ Sincerely, LAMI

      Best wishes,
      Iain
      Visit a fascinating site
      http://www.iains-images.co.uk

    • bcj912
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2006
        well I just wanted to say hello and thanks for all the discussions
        dealing with the spanish,I've been learning a lot from them.I'm far
        from fluent but learning more each day, so it's great to see a new
        source to learn from come into my in-box.