Happy Valentine's Day!

  • LanguagesAndMore International
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 14, 2004

      Hello to all Members! ~ Feliz Da de San Valentn

      To finally have access to the internet again, after going a few months without is truly pleasing!   You have all been considerably missed and it is enjoyable to welcome new Members and photolicious photos.

      Although there has been a recent decline in group messages, we eagerly anticipate that you will happily share your language(s) and more to polish this global group.  ~

      NOTE:  You may always click "Members" to stop or change Email Delivery.  Just choose "No Email" and still remain a precious Member of the group!  ~

      Invite your Valentine to share our intercontinental group and enjoy!

      ~ Most sincerely yours, LAMI

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • vero
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 15, 2004
        HEllo/Salut a tous
        Merci et j'espere que ce groupe va devenir plus active
        aussi...
        THank you and i hope that this group becomes more
        active too...
        Peace and harmony to all
        Vero
        <languagesandmore@...> wrote:

        > Hello to all Members! ~ Feliz D�a de San Valent�n
        >
        > To finally have access to the internet again, after
        > going a few months without is truly pleasing! You
        > have all been considerably missed and it is
        > enjoyable to welcome new Members and photolicious
        > photos.
        >
        > Although there has been a recent decline in group
        > messages, we eagerly anticipate that you will
        > happily share your language(s) and more to polish
        > this global group. ~
        >
        > NOTE: You may always click "Members" to stop or
        > change Email Delivery. Just choose "No Email" and
        > still remain a precious Member of the group! ~
        >
        > Invite your Valentine to share our intercontinental
        > group and enjoy!
        >
        > ~ Most sincerely yours, LAMI

        > Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing
        online

        =====
        Tout ce qui nous irrite chez les autres peut nous ammener a une meilleure comprehension de nous meme
        Carl Jung
        Every thing that we find irritating in others can teachs us a better understanding of ourselves
        Carl Jung

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
      • John Belisle
        Message 3 of 12 , Feb 15, 2004
          Yes and a Happy Valentines day to you .
          Have fun whatever you do

          Please understands that it's the fear of what comes after that makes the doing hard to do.  BUT:  You can almost always live with the consequences. At least that's what I find. I'm here and I'm happy.

          wrote:

          > Hello to all Members! ~ Feliz Día de San Valentín
          >
          > To finally have access to the internet again, after
          > going a few months without is truly pleasing! You
          > have all been considerably missed and it is
          > enjoyable to welcome new Members and photolicious
          > photos.
          >
          > Although there has been a recent decline in group
          > messages, we eagerly anticipate that you will
          > happily share your language(s) and more to polish
          > this global group. ~
          >
          > NOTE: You may always click "Members" to stop or
          > change Email Delivery. Just choose "No Email" and
          > still remain a precious Member of the group! ~
          >
          > Invite your Valentine to share our intercontinental
          > group and enjoy!
          >
          > ~ Most sincerely yours, LAMI

          > Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing
          online

          =====
          Tout ce qui nous irrite chez les autres peut nous ammener a une meilleure comprehension de nous meme
          Carl Jung
          Every thing that we find irritating in others can teachs us a better understanding of ourselves
          Carl Jung

          http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

          http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/0EHolB/TM

          ~ World-wide LanguagesAndMore Members, please add pure, photolicious photos!
          ~ Invite others, share messages, and create polls!
          ~ Easily stop receiving group emails (read below).
          ~ This group is whatever we culturally make it as human beings!
          ~ Enlighten and culturally challenge us with your unique diversity!
          ~ Remain an enriching Member and even invite more precious people!

          To stop Group Emails Click on “Members”
          from http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LanguagesAndMore
          and find your name. Then, click the arrow
          on the drop-down menu for "Message Delivery"
          and change your "Message Delivery".
          Choose "Individual Emails", "Daily Digest", "Special Notices", or "No Email", and "SAVE CHANGES".
          Please note that changes to your mail delivery options may take up to 24 hours to become effective.
          Members may modify their delivery settings at any time and as often as they would like…

          Members, specifically make your niche here and destine this our group as a most cozy and appealing cyber nook!

          Participate often! ~
          As always, we request that individual Members please add your favorite, refined, photolicious photo(s)! ~
          Be creative and Create Poll(s)! ~
          Invite more people, friends and family to join today!

          As always, we eagerly anticipate photolicious photos and messages from all Members on various topics! ~
          We especially welcome and thank each and every one of you for your unique and continued membership! ~ We also genuinely thank you for sharing your native language(s) and more with us!

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          --
          Best wishes,
          Iain

          BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save £80

        • John Belisle
          Message 4 of 12 , Feb 16, 2004
            It is good to know you had a good time when you were away from the internet.

            We are still here exchanging the odd mailing and trying to get threads going as usual.

            Glad to have you back though.
            Hugs