RE: [LanguagesAndMore] Immunology

  • Iain
    Message 1 of 49 , Nov 1, 2004
      My Dear Pulie,
      Ignorant is not an adjective that springs to mind when thinking about you nor one I would be likely to use in a description of you.  I would be quite an < hole if  'twere so don't you think?

      Iain Ross-Macleod
      Photographer/writerPlumstead
      London.
      England
      Iain@...
      http://www.iains-images.co.uk
      mobile:07775854739
      Add me to your address book...Want a signature like this?

      Message 49 of 49 , Nov 1, 2004

        The First Appointed President

             I haven’t heard anyone say Bush should be re-elected.

        However I’ve heard that he may be reappointed.

        Either way it leads to the question what’s he doing to his country.

        Well, I know what he’s doing to his country.  We just can’t use that word here.

        Iain Ross-Macleod
        Photographer/writerPlumstead
        London.
        England
        Iain@...
        http://www.iains-images.co.uk
        mobile:07775854739
        Add me to your address book...Want a signature like this?

        Scanned by Iain's Images with avast! Antivirus: Outbound message clean.

        Virus Database (VPS): 0444-3, 29/10/2004
        Tested on: 02/11/2004 00:22:51