Re: [LanguagesAndMore] what's up today

  • John Belisle
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2003
      Hi Dodit,

      Thank you for your input to the group.

      I am seeking friends within and without the group and so I write to you to find out if we can be friends?

      Dodit Kurniawan Asyhar <dodit_10@...> wrote:
      i don't understand why this groups too silent....
      i have one solution to LAMI...i hope u are be creative...
      u make schedule for an interest topics every week ...
      and than we discuss a week long about this topics,
      and at the next week we created the different topics...
      regards,,,

      =====
      dodit@dewe_21

      Best wishes,
      Iain
      Visit a fascinating site
      www.iains-images.co.uk

      BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be.