File - Lami.us has Been Updated for us with FACEBOOK & TWITTER

  • LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 24 , Mar 1, 2013
      Lami.us has been updated with FACEBOOK & TWITTER!

      Begin to learn a different language over the internet for FREE...

      Free Pimsleur Language Lessons & Rosetta Stone Demos

      Computer Languages, Body Language, Sign Language, Speak, Read & Write Foreign Languages

      Speak a different language through free voice calls and free video calls

      Skype! http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showforum=140/

      For More Visit http://WWW.LAMI.US

      www.Lami.us
    • vass mariana
      Message 2 of 24 , Mar 1, 2013
        Good evening!

        In Romania we have a special day. The 1st March is really filled with flowers, we have some small beautiful things  called MARTISOARE that come in a lot of forms and shapes.

        http://ro.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martisor

        "Asta imi este toata misiunea si rostul pe pamant, pentru care m-a inzestrat cu daruri – desi eu sunt nevrednic. Pentru asta sunt solicitat în toate partile, ca sa propovaduiesc iubirea lui Dumnezeu si sfintirea oamenilor prin iubire.De alte ganduri si rosturi sunt strain." Pr.Arsenie Boca
        "That is my whole mission and purpose on earth, for which I was endowed with certain gifts - although I am unworthy. For that I am needed everywhere to spread the love of God and sanctify all people with blesssed brotherly love. From all other thoughts and enjoins I have no knowledge. "Pr.Arsenie Boca