File - Lami.us has Been Updated for US

  • LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011
      Lami.us has been updated! ~ Learn a different language FREE over the internet...

      Rosetta Stone Demos - Free Pimsleur Lessons -

      Computer Languages, Body Language, Sign Language, Speak, Read & Write Foreign Languages

      Speak a different language through free voice calls and free video calls

      Skype! http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showforum=140/

      VISIT http://WWW.LAMI.US/ ~ In the address bar just type lami.us
    • LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com