Dear friend ~~ g--h

  • nadia santos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
      I have a Japanese friend who tells me that he works in a Japanese company. I visited the company he works for and found their products quite favorable. And the products have many versions, such as European version, American version, and the Asian version etc. All  the company's products have photos  in the internet.I suggest you take a look in this website:  www.zol-trade.com. You will certainly be interested in some products. Thank you k--g
      c--)

    • arif uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2010
        Excuse me! No commercial postings here please!