Re: [LAMI.US] Off-topic: Britain's Got Talent (warning: contains results!)

  • arif uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009

      Susan Boyle rushed to clinic

      ITN - 1 hour 18 mins ago

      Singer Susan Boyle has been admitted to the Priory clinic following her shock defeat in the show's final. More »

    • MAJCOWBOY@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 4, 2009
          Josney,
          After having read your comments about the winner of the "Britain's Got Talent" contest, your view on Susan Boyle's talent and watching all the clips on "BGT", I am strongly disappointed on the opinions of yourself and the judges.
           I , myself, have been singing since 1959. I, as part of a musical gruop, made an album, sang in school choir, college glee club, and by request, sang at Marine Corp functions from boot camp (1964) until Dec 25, 1987.
           I have worked security for severial great singers and believe myself to know when I hear real talent. I know that when a woman of Susan Boyle's appearance and light/ non-proffessional experience knocks out a voice lie that ... it is talent. A voice that brings tears to my eyes when ever I hear it ...has a great talent.
           I find the fact that the act that won is very good, BUT, not as genuinely great as was Susan Boyle.

           Charles
           a.k.a. MajCowboy@...

        Mortgage rates dropped. Record lows. $200,000 for $1,029/mo Fixed. LendingTree® (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222627882x1201465404/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.lendingtree.com%2Fborrower%2Falliance%2Ffrom.asp%3Fwhereto%3Dpromopagev3%26promo%3D00279%26loan%5Ftype%3D2%26source%3D2889570%26esourceid%3D2889570%26800num%3D1%2D800%2D289%2D3915%26AdType%3D2)