File - CHAT ~ FREE VOICE CHAT for WWW.LAMI.US

  • LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 1, 2008
      * * * * * * * * * *
      Hear our voices...! Everyone is invited to (voice) chat FREE at any time here! Interact face to face real life (voice) cam, and/or chat text messages... Send someone a private instant message with voice...

      [If you wish for your information to be included/excluded from the following list, just email us!]

      To send an instant message, copy and paste a link from below - BUT DON'T INCLUDE http://

      ymsgr:sendIM?amethystdragonfaerie

      ymsgr:sendIM?arif1964uk

      ymsgr:sendIM?beetee102

      ymsgr:sendIM?caesariensis

      ymsgr:sendIM?christianbobak

      ymsgr:sendIM?joerod33

      ymsgr:sendIM?josneywat

      ymsgr:sendIM?languagesandmore

      ymsgr:sendIM?laucastro2

      ymsgr:sendIM?malvareztoye

      ymsgr:sendIM?rhapsodizingmoments

      ymsgr:sendIM?riliescu2000

      ymsgr:sendIM?rossanjani

      ymsgr:sendIM?suzanxi

      [If you wish for your information to be included/excluded from the above list, just email us!]

      Everyone is invited to drop-in for FREE!

      PUBLIC CULTURAL LANGUAGE CHAT
      http://CHAT.yahoo.com/?room=Cultures%20and%20Community%20Lobby::1600326610

      Share live culture, exchange answers, hear and speak exotic world-wide languages and more!

      Enjoy Private Voice, Instant Messaging, Cam, and/or Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking Language Voice Chats with Group Members to further enhance internet language experiences...

      Voice Chat ALWAYS Open... Share Listening, Speaking, Reading Writing and/or Voice skills about virtually any topic in any language(s)!

      Access a link below to enter a cultural Chat Room...

      Have fun!!!

      "All you need to do is have conversations, written or "spoken" with others that speak ... and we're all here to correspond with you" :-) Bassam

      Discover the many possibilities of languages and more!

      Muy atentamente, Sra. Lami ~