Re: [LanguagesAndMore] Re: soy un traductor muy solitario, I'm a lonely translator

  • John Belisle
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 1, 2003
      Dear Nick,
      You probably had several replies to this but here is my contribution.

      Terminology is the system of terms used in an article, piece of writing or subject. It is also the science of the proper use of terms.

      e.g. "...his terminology was away above my head."

      Meaning he /she could not understand the meaning of what wassaid.

      Terminological means relating to terminology.

      Nick <danjedangereux@...> wrote:
      Tell me, what is terminology?
      Thank You

      and find your name.  Then, click the arrow
      on the drop-down menu for "Message Delivery"
      and change your "Message Delivery".
      Choose "Individual Emails", "Daily Digest", "Special Notices", or "No Email", and "SAVE CHANGES".
      Please note that changes to your mail delivery options may take up to 24 hours to become effective.
      Members may modify their delivery settings at any time and as often as they would like…

      Members, specifically make your niche here and destine this our group as a most cozy and appealing cyber nook!

      Participate often! ~
      As always, we request that individual Members please add favorite photo(s)! ~
      Be creative and Create Poll(s)! ~
      Invite more people, friends and family to join today!

      As always, we eagerly anticipate messages from all Members on various topics! ~
      We especially welcome and thank each and every one of you for your continued and essential membership! ~ We also genuinely thank you for sharing your native language(s) and more with us!

      Best wishes,
      Iain
      Visit a fascinating site
      www.iains-images.co.uk

      Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger

    • Josney Ribeiro
      Message 44 of 44 , Sep 20, 2008
        PLEASE do post messages in several languages.

        Pity that you don't speak Dutch as I'm looking for Dutch speakers (non-natives best).

        Warmest wishes,

        josney