Translator, Interpreter, Friends, Chatting, Languages Self-Taught!

  • LanguagesAndMore Internet
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      amsall88
      Offline Offline
      -name- -age- Male
      -location-
      amsall88
      Jul 7, 2007
      I have been a professional translator since 1972 and I am interested in anything that concerns our profession and industry, and also language and languages in general.

      belneges
      Online Now Send IM
      Marleen Alexis · 25 · Female
      Skokie, IL
      belneges
      Jul 24, 2007
      I am a Haitian Creole translator / interpreter looking to get more resources.

      esperanza1993
      Offline Offline
      -name- -age- Male
      -location-
      esperanza1993Jul 16, 2007
      Hi, hope I can meet many friends and have useful information from here.

      motsathulile
      Offline Offline
      Sphe · 26 · Female
      MBABANE
      motsathulileJul 30, 2007
      i am interested in learning atleast about 3 more languages, i hope i can get help from joining this group. i also like chatting to many different people.

      snailssnooze123
      Offline Offline
      -name- -age- -gender-
      -location-
      snailssnooze123
      Jul 15, 2007
      I am an American learning French and also interested in learning Arabic. I'm looking to find some advice from other people who have taught themselves another language.

      Hello All!
      Mme. Lami