Happy New Year!

  • Karin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2007
      HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!
      My best wishes for all of you in this brand-new year...

      "The LORD bless you
             and keep you;

       The LORD make his face shine upon you
             and be gracious to you;

       The LORD turn his face toward you
             and give you peace."

      Numbers 6:24-26

      Hugs,

      - Karin -

      Guatemala, 2007 - Year of the presence of the Lord

    • Arif Bhuiyan
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2008
        Happy New Year!
        Revellers in New Zealand already enjoyed the New Year, perhaps Japanese as well. Click here to know more

        When people enjoy fire works I can clearly see the same fire works were enjoyed by our (British) and USA soldiers in Iraq and in Afghanistan and now the Israeli soldiers are enjoying in Gaza. The real fire works! I only can see the reflections of our bombardments in many countries. The differences: people enjoy fire works to perk them up, to cheer and the people in Iraq, Afghanistan, Gaza scream, the real fire works shatter their souls.

        To support people in Gaza do not enjoy or join fire works.

        It is hard to turn the TV or Computer on or grab a newspaper!

        I wish someday these arrogant oppressors know that they are human being as well.

        Please stop the attack now, this is unbearable!

        Fortune-tellers predicted some good and bad things, click here to read.

        Though it is not possible but wish no more wars.

        - Arif

      • LanguagesAndMore Internet
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010

          Happy New Year!

          Everyone, welcome 2010...

          akooyman
          Offline
          FlirtySparkleStarr · 26 · Female
          Tucson, Arizona
          akooyman
          [Moderated]
          Jan 1, 2010

          I am a learner of English, French and German

          ashishshop5
          Offline
          ashishshop5
          [Moderated]
          Dec 18, 2009

          i want to contribute in it to get fun.

          donaldquinn2004
          Offline
          DQ · 54 · Male
          Toronto, Ontario
          donaldquinn2004
          [Moderated]
          Dec 26, 2009

          Always learning...French is front and centre now...

          hapsastudia
          Offline
          hapsastudia
          [Moderated]
          Dec 19, 2009

          i want to share knowledge in different language

          hikma94
          Offline
          hikma94
          [Moderated]
          Dec 23, 2009

          improve english

          rgodefelaugh
          Offline
          rgodefelaugh
          [Moderated]
          Dec 28, 2009

          I speak 4 languages, am learning 3 more. Need help on some, can help on others.

          romanian.acc...
          Offline
          Maria BADOI -age- Female
          Bucharest
          romanian.acc...
          [Moderated]
          Dec 28, 2009

          Hello. My name is Maria. I want join this groups for new teaching. Tks. Good day.

          roxelena2005
          Online Now
          Elena-Roxana C -age- Female
          Romania