hi

  • Alec Kish
    Message 1 of 96 , Sep 1, 2003
      hi all, please check out my profile for info on me........

      is there anybody here nere
      650010
      Kemerovo
      Gogolya, 17-26
      Russia

      if so, I need your help! Email me directly...............

    • Karin
      Message 96 of 96 , Aug 19 10:20 AM
        Hi Alhanshaker,

        My native language is Spanish and I can help you. I also speak English (as you can see) and
        I'm learning French. I don't speak Arabic at all... but we can chat in English ;)

        - Karin -