Re: [LAMI.US] Asking

  • vass mariana
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
      why not?

      joer@... wrote:
      Why not better ask, "God. Am I the right person for this woman (man)?"

      Joe

      --
      ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ___
      Play 100s of games for FREE! http://games. mail.com/

    • Karin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        Interesting Joe.

        This reminds me of something a friend told me some years ago.

        He said we ask too much from your future couple. He/She must be friendly, smart,
        handsome/beautiful, and so on. Even unconsciously, we want a perfect man/woman. I
        agreed.

        But, he said, are we perfect? I'm sure wherever your future couple is, he/she is also
        expecting a perfect person. And I'm sure that if he/she is "perfect" then he/she deserves a
        perfect couple too.

        His words hit me. He was so right!

        - Karin -