Re: [LAMI.US] Yeah Mickeymouse, I See...

  • no-worries@bugger-all.com
    Message 1 of 64 , Mar 1, 2006

      What's this new rubbish about another name? The name is Caesariensis, same as it ever was.

      Usual tale: act big outrage at something I wrote, bigger outrage when I ask what's supposed to be offensive, biggest outrage pretending mental incapacity entitles you to say anything any way any time without explanation.

      Michael reminded me once there's over a thousand people in thiise group. Over a thousand people see you start this nonsense and stick your little jibes in when you're afraid it's dying down. Two support you. The rest have the sense to keep out.

      You have no answer because you have no real complaint. You are shouting your usual pretended hurt in hope of causing hurt and trouble. And a thousand people can watch you do it. Have fun.

      > wel, well peopl, mike,cristion, not sure if you know this
      > or not but the sounds of this one of these gus has desides to pose as
      > another name, another way of directing a lot of **** at me,
      >
      > well i ant playing his headgames uuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
      > what do you think mike, cristion??

      "By their deeds ye shall know them" - St. Paul

    • Michael
      Message 64 of 64 , Mar 8, 2006
        Yeah yeah yeah...and yet, when you came across the subsequent email
        relating to it you clamoured, 'Found it!' Suddenly you can't be
        bothered to dig a little further-probably because you know you
        initiated it all with an idiotic aside at the end of one of your
        rants. So be it. It matters less to me, since you are the one
        who 'seems' to have the issues-so quick are you to jump. You need to
        call people homophobes for some unfathomable reason, though such a
        need does invite speculation...

        --- In LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com, no-worries@... wrote:

> [...]
        > > I wonder? What prompted this extraordinry basty little
        afterthought?
        > > Why?
        > >
        > > But of course, you wouldn't use homosexual implications as an
        > insult,
        > > would you? Muchto PC for that.
        > >
        > > So what was the import of that entirely unnecessary remark?
        > >

        > WWW.LAMI.US NEWSLETTER ******************************************
        >
        > LAST UPDATED 25 FEBRUARY 2006
        > ãÑÍÈÇ! (Hi!)
        >
        > Present someone you know with an invitation from you to join this
        ourcolloquial
        > group!
        > http://groups.yahoocom/group/LanguagesAndMore/join
        >
        > Enjoy Public or Private Chats
        > http://chat.yahoo.com/?room=Cultures%20and%20Community%
        20Lobby::1600326610

        > For practice and mutual benefit, post the 5 "Wh" (question) words in
        > anylanguages for/with comments...
        > English - Arabic
        > Who - Min
        > What - Maza
        > When - Ma'ta
        > Where - Ayna
        > Why - Limaza
        > and - wa
        > How - Kiyfa
        >
        > Or, translate for FREE...!
        > http://babel.altavista.com
        > http://systransoft.com
        >
        > Post a message informing us where beginning language learners can
        hear
        > freeonline audio of the Five "Wh" words in any language…
        >
        > Dictionary - Thesaurus
        > http://www.m-w.com
        >
        > LANGUAGE-LEARNING SECTION
        >
        > CONTENTS:
        > --> FEATURE: "OUR FUTURE LANGUAGE CENTER" INCLUDING BILINGUAL
        PRESCH=OOL/AFTER
        > SCHOOL ACADEMIC PROGRAM -
        > --> Later Update: TPR (Total Physical Response)
        >
        > SOON: (How soon…?)
        >
        > Dearest Members,
        >
        > Soon, we may be able to get our LAMI.US fix in person with our very
        ownpersonal
        > language center probably with a bilingual preschool/after
        schoolprogram.

        > I am very interested in opening up a small Language Center in the
        > SouthwestDetroit "Mexican Town" area (five minutes driving distance
        from Canada)
        > whereI hope you might travel and visit some day and share in diverse
        > languagelearning.
        >
        > You could possibly even volunteer your services for a few minutes
        or longer
        > bygiving advice or by tutoring someone in your native language.
        >
        > Just how soon will we be able to get our LAMI.US fix in person…?
        Withyour help,
        > maybe, the sooner the better…
        >
        > I'll keep you posted!
        >
        > Muy atentamente,
        > Sra. Lami ~ :)
        >
        > ~ http://LAMI.US
        >

        > Email Delivery - TO STOP RECEIVING INDIVIDUAL EMAILS: Access [Edit
        > MyMembership] or, just email us a request to change your email

        abroad
        > Spanish language
        andculture
        > Exotic