Re: [LAMI.US] MARY JANE :-)))))

  • Sting658
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2006
      Dear Lami,
      with my humble knowledge of grammar,
      I think it's the second considering Mary Jane as a material "what's Mary Jane?"
      but if we are asking about a person ,difinetly we'll be saying "who's Mary Jane?"
      Many Happy wishes in return for you and all the friends in this group.
      Sting

      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2006
        It's not a matter of grammar. Both replies sound logical and , indeed,
        they are both correct!

        --- In LanguagesAndMore@yahoogroups.com, "Sting658" <sting658@s...>