Allah Denies Success To Those Who Wants Dominance In The Earth

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012

      1995

      ISLAM'S CLIMATE FOR BUSINESS SUCCESS

      Allah Denies Success To Those Who Wants Dominance In The Earth

      By Imam W. Deen Mohammed

      The Sacred Qur'an 28:83 - Anyone who wants a dominance will not be successful

      28:83 That Home of the Hereafter We shall give to those who intend not high- handedness or mischief on earth: and the end is (best) for the righteous.

      We have to understand that Allah tells us that He will not give the "Home of the Destiny" to anyone who desires a dominance. Now, how is that going to apply to small business? Perhaps the small business owner feels that he or she is not in a position or never will be in a position to even think of dominating Chicago or the United States or the world. However, the same attitude and the same disposition in those people who are in positions of power, in positions to have a dominance, may also be in you. You are not in touch with the whole world or for that matter the whole United States, but you are in touch with your life and with your world and with your immediate friends and customers. The Muslim believes that anyone who wants a dominance will not be successful. The Muslim believes it because Allah said it. If you have an attitude where you have to be above others all the time and have to have the controlling power all the time, and your desire to grow in business is for you to have more power over people, if you have an attitude requiring you to have others come look you up and you look no one up, then you are in this particular unfavorable picture.

      There are many who are not even aware that they want to be more important in order to help spread corruption. There are many who want to be rich so they can help spread corruption and be in a situation to corrupt more people. This type of people just wants a whole lot of company in their corner of hell. Hell seems less of a hell when there is company. But the Muslim just remembers: "Bare and alone" is how the guilty will stand. If we are Muslims and we blindly have gotten into that greedy habit, then we should think on what Allah is saying to our attitudes. In this state of mind we should make an inspection of ourselves and be ready to reject what is not Muslim. Say to yourself: "This is not becoming of me. I am going to have to change this way of mine. I will check myself." The Qur'an helps us to check ourselves.

      Courtesy Provided By: