The Cow Society

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012

      The Cow Society

      By Imam W Deen Mohammed

      The cow, how does he fit into things? He looks like such a dumb animal. He looks like he's crying all the time. He looks so pitiful and dumb, but he's very smart. He eats all of the hard work and harvest.

      Man plants hay. He grows it. He feeds and nourishes it and the cow eats it all up. The cow has nothing to do. but stand around and eat hay all the time.

      How does this compare with the religious establishment? The religious establishment has historically been a cow establishment, sitting somewhere with everything paid for them — tax free.

      And what are they doing for society? Giving the society milk and eating up all the precious knowledge. They eat the grass. What does grass represent? Grass represents that surface knowledge. The common knowledge that's available to all. You don't have to fly or climb a tree to get grass. Grass should be available to everybody.

      But we don't get to eat this knowledge that should be available to everybody, the cow eats it. The priest class eats it. The clergy eats it. They give us dung and we don't even know it. It comes in the turkey — every Thanksgiving. That stuff they stuff up in their end called stuffing, it's dung instead.

      The turkey is a buzzard-related animal, with a lot of red on his head. Too much passion where sense should be.

      I hope this doesn't stop you from eating your turkey and dressing. Keep on eating it, but remember the turkey and dressing I just told you about. Don't eat that one.

      The cow pulls a trick on society — eats the common sense knowledge and gives you milk instead.

      What is milk? A purity that can't stand to be out of the refrigerator. If you don't refrigerate it, it goes bad right away.

      When it goes bad, it breaks all up. You end up with sour water, some cheese you can eat after you doctor it up a little bit and some fat — everything is broken up. When it spoils, it can't control itself, it can't keep itself together.

      Isn't that how this world is? They give you milk and when you spoil, you break up. Your senses, your spiritual life goes one way and your intelligence goes another.

      These are the three parts of the milk. This is what they represent — your senses, your intelligence and your spiritual makeup.

      If you're not taught, "Jesus loves you, died for your sins. He's pure, he was perfect, without spots or blemishes. A perfect being, born without a father." If they don't keep giving you that milk in the icehouses and let you come out in the warmth where human feelings will start influencing your thinking, you'll turn into bad milk. Your senses go one way, your intelligence goes another. And your spiritual nature turns into sour liquid — a nasty looking sour liquid.

      Don't forget MacDonald's farm because I want you to get out of that. Sneak out of it, break out of it, do anything, but get off MacDonald's farm.

      That's the precious basic knowledge we should know about human life. If you don't get this knowledge you are at the mercy of those with this knowledge.

      They have established fields of everything. Fields of social science, sociology, psychology; fields of this and fields of that, fields of everything. But how much is this doing for you? You're still a cow society, and the poor masses are still sucking the udder of the cow to get the milk.

      G-d says slay that cow and eat steak!

      Are you telling us to slay the clergy, slay the priests, slay the cardinals and the Pope? Yes. I am.

      Kill them as quick as you can. The quickest way to kill them is the way G-d has told me to kill them, tell the truth on them. That way you kill them and they have a second life. Don't we want them to have a second life?

      The human being is a creature of creation .. .you weren't made somewhere in a creation different from this or in a nature different from this. You are of the nature of this world, this creation.

      You have to understand the nature of this creation and the nature of yourself in order to maintain yourself as G-d has created you and still make progress.

      If you don't know the nature in which G-d created you, you won't know how to direct yourself. A person without the knowledge of his nature cannot direct himself.

      And how are we going to study our nature when people can be so crazy? We think this means witch doctor bag again. So we go out and buy some incense, some wheat germ, and pretty soon we add something with this incense that drives us nuts and reduces our intellectual ability. No, not pot — all kinds of crazy stuff, all mixed with the incense. We go "back to nature." That's the nature that Jahcubite sends you to.

      Don't you remember when they said, "This is the age of Aquarius"? That's to drown people in their own ignorance. That's what burns us, the great flood of ignorance. It's their strategy blueprint for retrogressing and retarding the society.

      Your individual nature and the nature of the whole society is retarded by this method.