A Personal Invitation…

  • yahya ibn muldrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2005
      A Personal Invitation…

      Especially for you…

      From Imam W. Deen Mohammed

      &

      Salaam Nutrition

      As Salaam Alaikum.

      My dear friend,

      It is imperative that we, as American Muslims living in this great
      land of opportunity, improve our conditions both financially and in
      health. We've talked about it for years, and some individuals have
      become very successful. I am happy for them. But for the most part,
      our progress as a people has become slower than is acceptable to me,
      or is necessary for you to endure.

      In my lifetime I have seen too much suffering and inequity. I can't
      change the past. But I also can't wait any longer to see our people
      prosper as they should. I can't tolerate another generation of
      little one's growing up thinking that having less in life is "just
      the way it is."

      As parents we must believe differently, if we ever expect our
      children to realize a life of abundance. I promise that if we as
      parents will only believe that we can obtain abundance, and teach
      this by our example…our children will believe also and they too will
      obtain abundance. They in turn will teach their children and so on,
      and the Muslims will be a mightier people, more able to support the
      will of God.

      But we can't obtain success and abundance, if we continue
      to act as if we don't deserve it…or as if we don't care…or as if we
      don't know how to have success and abundance.

      I want you to know that I believe that NOW is the time for
      our fulfillment. It's time for all Muslims to realize the promise in
      the Qur'an, our Holy Book, that "The Believer must achieve success."
      But this is not only our duty…it is our destiny! God has said of
      us, "And the Believers must win." I believe that if God says it is
      so…it must be and will be.

      So I am asking you to unite economically within the Muslim
      community; with love and peace; acting as one body with great power
      and influence; working together with me and each other, hand in
      hand; with unity and purpose and guided by God; with everyone
      focused and undistracted from those beliefs that will keep us down;
      so that we fulfill our duty and destiny as Muslims, and to achieve
      success both financially and in health. This we can accomplish
      through Salaam Nutrition.

      I am Imam W. Deen Mohammed and I want to give you my
      personal invitation to attend a conference where my plan for
      financial success and good health will be shared with you. I have
      the methods, the products, and the leadership to achieve success for
      all Muslims. Starting right now!

      This conference is dedicated to "Believers" who truly
      intend on doing and supporting all of God's will; and who are ready
      to do what it takes to achieve the blessings that a dedicated and
      committed effort will bring. The Prophet Muhammed said: "The Muslim,
      whenever he (she) endeavors to do anything, he (she) seeks to
      perfect it." This is the Muslim way.

      My dear friend, this day is a gift from God. It's a new
      beginning of possibilities, especially if we are truly grateful. I
      encourage you to show your gratitude by attending this very
      important conference. Ensure that you and your posterity will enjoy
      greater success and abundance both financially and in health. And
      please bring a friend or loved one with you. Together we can enjoy
      the blessings from God, for ourselves and our children that our
      righteous efforts will bring.

      W. D. Mohammed

      Especially for you…

      From Imam W. Deen Mohammed