Jews, Christians and Muslims: All in Heaven, Paradise

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2010

       "Surely, those who have faith and those who are Jews and the Christians and the Sabians. Whoever believe in God and the Last Day and does good work, for them is a reward with their Lord. There shall be no fear on them nor grief. " (Qur'an, 2:62)

      Inaugural Interfaith Prayer Service for the Inauguration of Bill Clinton

      January 20, 1993

            Presented by W. Deen Mohammed

      "Our Prophet said he saw in a vision the followers of Moses, the followers of Christ Jesus, and his followers (peace be upon them) in heaven, in Paradise. With that I give you this reading from the Book of all the Muslims which numbers about one billion now, today."

      "Surely, those who have faith and those who are Jews and the Christians and the Sabians. Whoever believe in God and the Last Day and does good work, for them is a reward with their Lord. There shall be no fear on them nor grief. " (Qur'an, 2:62)

        Our Prophet Muhammed said, 'There is no superiority of a black over a white, or a white over a black or a nationalist over another nationalist or an Arab over any other nation. 'He said the only criteria is conĀ­sciousness, regardfulness."

        "Oh people: Surely We have created you from a male and female and have made you nations and tribes that you may regard each other and recognize each other. Surely with God the most honored one is the most conĀ­scious one of his duty to God." (Qur'an 49:13)