Time Saa 't – Pt. 2

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010

      Ramadan Asr Session

      Time Saa 't – Pt. 2

      By Imam W. Deen Mohammed

      The soul has its nature and maybe everyone won't be able to embrace his soul or her soul and follow the soul to salvation. Maybe they will corrupt the soul by forcing upon the soul that which the soul is not created to stomach and they will lose their soul because of the own bad intentions. But G-d knows that there will always be a sufficient number to save the whole world. G-d works not through the educated but through the heart and the soul.    Muhammad was that type and the Quran says, "We revealed it upon his heart." His heart earned it not his brain. His brain was confused. This is on the microcosm level now.

      Veils first spirituality second

      Qur'an 39.6; Three veils of darkness

      He created you (all) from a single person: then created of like nature his mate; and He sent down for you eight head of cattle in pairs: He makes you in the wombs of your mothers in stages one after another in three veils of darkness. Such is Allah your Lord and Cherisher: to Him belongs (all) dominion. There is no god but He: then how are ye turned away (from your true Center)?

      Qur'an 38.72; When I have breathed into him of My spirit

      "When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit fall ye down in obeisance unto him."

      Genesis :2; Darkness upon the face of the deep

      "And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters."

      Where are the three? It says in the Quran "There are three veils of darkness." The first veil is the spirituality. Until G-d brings about light they are under darkness. The second one is the sun, and the sun can't rise until there is life in the soul. How do we know that? I know it from the study of human nature, but I have my witness in the Genesis, the Bible. It says there was darkness upon the deep and the spirit of G-d moved along the face of the water.   So it is saying that the water was dark, right? The water was under darkness and it says it moved along the face of the water, that is the surface of the water like the skin of a man. The most sensitive part of the man is not inside once you get beneath the skin you can cut him and he won't even know what you did.

      Isn't that something? You can cut deep enough and he feels nothing. Sensitivity is on the surface.

      Qur'an 32.9; Allah blew into him of His spirit

      "But He fashioned him in due proportion and breathed into him something of His spirit."

      Qur'an 53.9; As two arrows from one bow

      "And was at a distance of but two bow-lengths or (even) nearer;"

      Genesis 1.3; Let there be light

      "And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.' Quran 30.23; Allah made the day for activities

      Genesis 1.14-17; G-d placed lights to rule in the heavens

      "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: [15] And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. [16] And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. [17] And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth."

      Education is from the sensitivity of the soul

      Arrows two: one G-d's purpose the other is Muhammed will

      So the spirit moved along the surface of the water. And when the spirit moved along the surface of the water G-d said, "Let there be light. Now what does that mean? G-d is saying that if you will only become sensitive to My cause and purpose, My spirit will move with your sensitivities. Isn't that wonderful? The Qur'an says it was shot as two arrows from one bow going to the top. The will of G-d and the spirit in Muhammed pbuh went as two arrows fired by the same bow.

      It means the natural power and potential that G-d gave man in creating him and that bow has now become very tense, it strains to reach G-d's purpose.

      It fires and when it fires at the thing it is aimed at it sends two, one is G-d's purpose and G-d's will, the other is Muhammad's pbuh will and his obedience to G-d's purpose. So they go parallel at the same speed to the same target. And the spirit it moves along on the face of the water and G-d said let there be light. And there was light. Then He placed a small lamp in the sky, the evolution of light. He placed something up there to reflect the light of the sun. The sun had not been placed up there yet, but He put something in the heavens of the leadership to reflect the light before it even was done. It was already there ready to receive. The moon was put up but it didn't say the moon was shining, it did not say, "The moon was put up and it was a beautiful shiny, illuminated object." No it was just put up there. It says and then He caused the sun to be put there, it came up in the heavens and now He said let there be light. But look how light evolved. Light evolved from sensitivity in the soul or the spirituality. That is what welcomes G-d's light. G-d loves what He saw happening in the water so He blessed it with His guidance or with His inspiration and in the water came light. When it first rose up nobody saw it, who sees a new moon?

      Science says it is black, look in your paper if you want some evidence of what I'm saying. Science says it is black, it hasn't shown any light yet. If science is in accord with what I'm telling you, doesn't that tell you that somebody over the sciences knows what I'm sharing with you and keeps it for themselves and are not sharing it with the world? Shouldn't that make you know now, you who are sane, rational and sensible and morally responsive, shouldn't that make you know now that G-d has taken a little Negro from Elijah Muhammad and lifted him up to the highest place in understanding of His truth? If that doesn't convince you, you can't be convinced and you are wasting your time here with me.

      Qur'an 30.23; Allah made the day for activities

      "And among His Signs is the sleep that ye take by night and by day and the quest that ye (make for livelihood) out of His Bounty: verily in that are Signs for those who hearken."

      I said that the condition had to be brought about for the spirituality before the sun can rise, didn't I say that? Isn't it clear? Allah swt says that He has made the day for activities, so as long as we are just having spiritual life without guidance and for a material reality or for a material world we have no activity. If we could cause some of our African American leaders to be turned on to my discussion or my tafsir, my commentary on scripture, we would have the leaders we need to revive economic life for African American people. Look, Allah swt is saying to us when He tells us how we evolve as creation, He is saying to us that the benefit of my material world will only come to you in scant small amounts, but if you are ever turned on by My guidance to evolve as I designed for you to evolve you will come into big material accomplishments.

      Taqwaa is a condition that admits happiness

      You don't go after happiness by saying, "That is happiness over there I am going to get it," only if you are saying that is Taqwaa over there, I'm going to get it. Because Taqwaa is not happiness, Taqwa it is a condition that admits happiness. But if you are going after happiness itself you will never have it.

      Marry seeking the soul's merit

      Qur'an 89.27-30; Soul pleasing G-d and itself

      Many marriages fail because the woman looked at the man and she said, "Now I'll be happy." Or the man looked at the woman and said, "Now I'll be happy." No, if you look at her and say, "Now I got precious mate," there is a difference acknowledging what is in her that will make your life better will be that which will invite happiness, praise be to Allah swt. And that is how He created the soul. If the soul goes after pleasure the soul will miss it. But if the soul goes after that which holds merit, that which holds value for establishing the correct life, G-d will open the life and the light will shine in and through that life and you will enjoy happiness. In fact when we understand Quran, what Allah swt promises our soul or our spirituality in the conclusion of things for the life or for the world, G-d blesses the whole world through one soul or through His servant who earns His reward. He says, "Oh soul, pleasing and pleased, return to your Lord, enter you My paradise, enter you among My servants, enter you My paradise.

      You can relate this to the Genesis, to what I have been discussing. G-d says, "Oh soul pleasing and pleased. You are pleasing. Your nature was to be pleased. You didn't want to be displeased and having that nature now has brought you to be pleased with our own self. We know that the best of interest in the soul is the interest to be pleasing to our Creator, the One Who created the world. I hope you are not missing a word, I'm not speaking anything without conscious awareness of what G-d revealed. That interest saved the world. As many Pakistani Imams and teachers they say, "We have to live for the pleasure of Allah swt." They are right. But what is His Pleasure? Seeing it through your eyes maybe it won't be what I want. To me that is not good enough to say that.

      Qur'an 62.2; Prophet to teach logic and purify

      "It is He Who has sent amongst the unlettered an apostle from among themselves to rehearse to them His Signs to sanctify them and to instruct them in Scripture and Wisdom although they had been before in manifest error."

      You have to teach people, that is why it says that Muhammad pbuh is given to us. That means to all people, to the first ones he addressed,   his first audience, middle or the last audience, to all of us on earth. Muhammad pbuh is given to us to teach us the revealed scripture called the Book, Al Ketaab, and the wisdom, the logic, the reasoning that explains how come it is put together the way it is. He is to teach the Book and the wisdom "Al ketaabu wal hikma" And to purify us. That tells us that correct knowledge is needed for communication. And you see the way society has evolved, the way people have come from savagery, animal existence into human intelligence and human society, do you see the way they came into it?

      You will see that as they got together to survive in a world that threatened them with natural occurrences and also with wild animals and also with human beings more powerful than they are. So to survive in an environment that threatens their very existence they have had to come together in numbers to build defenses against natural happenings of storms and whatever. And they had to come together to build defenses against, wild people or bad people who would come and take over their lives, they had to build these defenses. In doing this and coming together for the purpose they found that in coming together they have ready workers in a labor pool here. If they could cooperate they could build houses faster, if they could cooperate they could build roadways or pathways faster, they could do everything so much faster to accommodate their needs as a group. So this is the beginning of social evolution, isn't?

      They finally learned from observing what is occurring naturally in their development. They learned that this coming together as a social group to live for the interest of the whole, it now has put them into business and they are benefitting from business like they never would have if they had stayed separate and had not been united as a community. How can we reject the way that G-d has shown us and the way that the son of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad is leading us? I don't see any way you can reject it and be good people, you must have some bad in you that is blocking the way.

      Paganism is a language to hide secret knowledge of how to rule people

      When we look at it and see how nature designed us and we see that nature gets her design from G-d. And don't think that we are just newcomers thinking, "We're newcomers in this knowledge. We are the first ones to see it this way." No, the very ancients saw it that way, the ancients who we call idol worshipers, pagans, they saw it that way. And that language of paganism or idolatry was only a language to hide their knowledge. They were not that stupid. That kind of worship was for the ignorant, for the masses. That is why we speak of the modern world that cheats us out of the light that G-d intended for us. We call it modern Egypt , modern Babylon because it is using the same old cheating strategy to cheat the masses out of their life as those ancient nations did.

      Whereas you have a little superficial reading of religion for us in our religious life to hold us back from the light that G-d has created us for, those ancient people had myths and pictures as storytelling in which they had hidden their sciences and their truth. You give us a superficial reading, and you read deep. You govern us. You are our masters and you have blinded us. You have made us blind when G-d made us to see.   These are the realities. Allah swt has not raised up the son of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad to point you to some cheap religion that you brush your teeth with a stick and scent yourself with some oils and read the Quran like my audio tape I play.

      Or a hafeth can recite from surah Al Fatiha to surah Nas. Once I ask you what one line means you are lost, you can't read one line. You can only give me what they have put on you and you are only an audio tape, that is all you are, hafeth #1 in the black community, audio tape #1 in the black community.

      Qur'an 27.34; Conquering Kings spoil the noble people

      She ( Sheba ) said: "Kings when they enter a country despoil it and make the noblest of its people its meanest: thus do they behave."

      Rev. 13.8; Slain from the foundation of the earth

      "And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world."

      We're trying to see the movements that are going to bring the world to its conclusion and these movements started in the beginning. I think the Bible said somewhere in there one was chosen or selected who when you look at him it looks like he was slain from the foundation of the world. Meaning that he was kept dead or mentally dead from the knowledge that built the world. He doesn't know how the world was started. But G-d liked him because of his human constitution and G-d selected him and G-d inspired and raised him up to be the new builder, isn't that wonderful? That is wonderful.

      Muhammad and Jesus are signs that G-d doesn't need he educated to save the world

      Qur'an 23.50; Jesus is a sign

      "And We made the son of Mary and his mother as a sign: We gave them both shelter on high ground affording rest and security and furnished with springs."

      Qur'an 38.69; Allah revealed their secret meeting

      Jesus Christ is a sign that G-d does not need the educated to save the world. Muhammad pbuh is a sign answering Jesus as a sign pointing to the reality. He is a ;n also that G-d does not need the educated to save the dd. He picked the man who didn't have any knowledge of what they use over the heads of the masses to rule the world G-d brought him into it. I often think wt how G-d puts it, He said, he was not there speaking of Muhammad the Prophet pubh, when you re planning your meeting.   I know the way he is speaking and what he is doing now. You think he was invisible somewhere in your meeting, hearing everything and seeing everything you were doing. No, he was not there but I'm (G-d) present everywhere. G-d is present everywhere and knows everything. And I have revealed to this man, he didn't get it from you, he didn't steal it and you didn't give to him, but you know he got it.

      Allah is expanding the consciousness and soul

      Qur'an 6.20; They recognize him like their own sons

      "Those to whom We have given the Book know this as they know their own sons. Those who have lost their own souls refuse therefore to believe."

      Allah swt says, "They recognize him as they do their own sons." Their own sons does not mean any flesh. The reference is to the evolution of man from blood, water, clay and all of that to a complete body. It is addressing two things at the same time. It is addressing our biological evolution, our material body evolution, but more importantly it is addressing the evolution of our consciousness, where G-d expands the consciousness, enriches the consciousness and brings man to be a complete man in his mental makeup and in his soul or in his spirituality. He brings the light of the spirituality to be clothed with flesh. I used to weld and sometimes we had to make sure the material I was working is in complete balance, perfectly level and then you had to put something to it and my foreman would say, "Make sure its flesh." So flesh means more than just meat in my profession as a welder, flesh meant something else.

      Jesus didn't point us to look at flesh as white nor Jew but pointed to the word

      Mark 14.24; Blood is the New Testament

      "And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many."

      So in the language of revelation flesh means something else, it doesn't mean just meat. And in the Gospel it is plain in there I don't know how many Christian preachers understand it but it is as plain as day. In the Gospel Jesus explains to his followers, his disciples his communion, the last supper, the sacraments.

      He says, I'm quoting the Bible, not my language, he says, "The blood is spirit of New Testament and the flesh is the doctrine." That is as plain as day.

      So should I see Jesus Christ as a race, as a Jew, or a white man in flesh? No, Jesus did not point us to look at flesh, he pointed us to look at flesh in the sense of spirit in a body of knowledge. He said the spirit of the New Testament. That means spirit in a body of knowledge. And he wanted us to see his flesh as the doctrine or the teaching or the meat of that body of knowledge, that is what he pointed to. Here is the Bible interpreting itself. Jesus Christ has words in the Gospel, the New Testament, to interpret the mystery right there, as plain as day. Do   you think the Pope doesn't know that? He couldn't be the Pope if he didn't know that. In fact he wouldn't even be a cardinal if he didn't know that.'The only one who does not know that is a Baptist preacher, I'm not making fun of them, the church of the Negro, the church of the African American.

      I do believe that our people, we always had a few who didn't accept things on face value. A few always were trying to penetrate the darkness with their effort to understand with their intelligence and some of them did. So you can find a preacher who might sing and act and look like those others but if you go home with him and when he talks to you, you will know he is different, he has the light. To me that is comforting to know even among those who have 90% of their people in the dark you can find some who appreciate our life and see us in the body of the living which includes them and us and others. It is comforting for me to know that we are not alone, it would be very hard if we were alone.

      All religions have a knowledge of how to live in creation

      Qur'an 2.67; Each we have given ways of worship

      "To every People have we appointed rites and ceremonies which they must follow. Let them not then dispute with thee on the matter but do thou invite (them) to thy Lord: for thou art assuredly on the Right Way ."

      We have many friends and helpers among all the great faiths, even among the Buddhists, even among the Hindus. Because all of these religions have come to their perception of the external world and man or human, how we are to relate to the external world or how we are to live in this material creation. All of them have come to a knowledge of how we can live in this material creation.

      And all of the great religions have respected the excellence of human constitution or the human makeup as G-d made it, as He created it. All of them have come to respect that, look how they reverence Buddha as a man and he was called not just a man but he was the enlightened one. Look how they reverence the enlightened man. That is the Prophet, isn't it?

      The same for us, the enlightened man for us is the Prophet. G-d enlightened him as the Prophet, the Messenger of G-d.

      And Hinduism they have it in a much more intriguing stage of actors, but if you study and don't get fed up and say, "Oh this is a bunch of mess this an orgy of a freak," study it with respect you will come to the same conclusion I have come to, that they have come to perceive human beings as the precious creation of G-d or the most precious living thing that exists and they appreciate that human being when the human being receives the enlightenment, educated for his purpose on this earth and then they even make it an idol worship, Hindus and the Buddhists maybe too.

      We have a common saving source, and saving force common with Jews, Christians, Buddhists and there are others, even if we don't have common ritual or a common culture or a common ideology. The ideology may branch off and when it completes itself it differs from the other ideologies so we have to say this other ideology is not in common with Christian ideology or with Jewish ideology or with Buddhist and Hindu or others, right? We are distinct in our constitution as a body of knowledge, how it is constituted and how it serves the world we are distinct. But when we look at what has brought them on the path of progress to bring the whole world to the best perceived idea, we see that they were aiming for the same thing we were aiming for. All of the major religions were aiming for the same thing.