G_d Guides The Sincere Followers

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009

      Ramadan Session

      G_d guides the sincere followers after their leader passes

      By Imam W. Deen Mohammed

      Perception. That is what we have in focus now for this discussion. But not perception from the English dictionary or any other dictionary, not perception from my thinking or your thinking; no, perception as it is used in the context of revelation. When you get yourself focused right then you can follow and understand better. Have patience and believe Allah (swt) will guide you after I'm gone the way He has guided me. It is open to everybody but you have to be sincere. You have to want it not selfishly, not to show people you know something or have something. You have to want it not for yourself, but for all people who will receive it and remember those who need it most and take it to them first.

      What kind of doctor would go to a strong and healthy people and start administering something to them? They would say, "Doctor I'm alright maybe I can take an aspirin," and there is somebody over there who needs his leg amputated and needs a head on his body. I know what I'm saying. Someone who has no eyes, born blind and this particular doctor can take care of all those needs but he goes to one who has no problem and asks, "All you need is an aspirin, here let me get my aspirin out." He would be insane or deserving of death right on the spot. What is wrong with some of these Imams who think I shouldn't address the serious needs of the African American people? I am one and I live in their neighborhood. I can't get away from them. I am one. I'm in their community. I have to live with them and I am comfortable living with them. I don't want to live with other people. Why should I want to live with other people? Something would be wrong with me and if they want to live with us and not their own people something is wrong with them. So this is just natural.

      Allah (swt) is with us and He is going to be with us whether I'm here or not. And I see signs that He is with many of us, both males and females. He is going to stay with us. Don't think, "What are we going to do when Imam W. Deen Mohammed is not with us anymore?" The same thing we did when the Honorable Elijah Mohammed was not with us anymore. Allah (swt) is going to show us the one we are supposed to support. Don't worry about that and this is no farewell message.

      I'm saying this for some of you, not for all of you. I don't need to say it for myself or my family. They know I'm full of life and I'm buzzing more than I buzzed in all of my days. I never have been buzzing with life like I am buzzing now, praise be to Allah (swt). And the spirit is just like it was when I was in my twenties, thirties and forties. The spirit is the same.

      What I mean by, "The spirit is the same," I don't feel anymore sick or aged or dying than I did back there when I was in my twenties, thirties and forties. G_d is my Witness. I feel nothing but youth and relief from burden. It is not the body. It is the spirit. When you come alive in the spirit that is the life and it even can help your body deal with problems, avoid problems, and sustain itself, or keep its youthfulness.