“Imam’s Effectiveness” - Part 2 (correction)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2008

      "Imam's Effectiveness"

       Sunday Address, December21,1997

      By Imam W. Deen Mohammed

      Part 2

      m.007

      Q. 28.15, 33;  Moses killed a man

         "And he entered the City at a time when its people were not watching: and he found there two men fighting one of his own religion and the other of his foes.  Now the man of his own religion appealed to him against his foe and Moses struck him with his fist and made an end of him.  He said: "This is a work of Evil (Satan): for he is an enemy that manifestly misleads!"

      33. He (Moses) said: "O my Lord! I have slain a man among them and I fear lest they slay me.

      Bring them closer to the mission of addressing the need to advance humanity forward to where G'd wants humanity to go and they had such burden and was so difficulty to deal with that their own leaders were drawn into that interest.

      See that Moses that killed this Egyptian was not the Moses that had gone up the Mt. Sinai this is the Moses who was told by some of his people that you are to be our deliverer G'd hadn't told him that it was his people that told him that, you are to be our deliverer to get him out of pharaoh's house to fight for their cause so he was the man that struck the Egyptian and killed him.

      Muhammad the prophet before G'd called him, he went into the mountain too, the mountain of the light, before G'd called Muhammad, Muhammad had not done anything to make any citizen in the land where he lived suspect that he had any spot or blemish, they saw him without spot or blemish.  He had not killed anybody over anything. His interest in his people was not nationalistic he had not nationalist interests in his people he mourned the condition of his people before Allah called him before he went up in the mountain; he saw their condition as being pitiful and he was searching for certain way to bring assistance to them to take them out of their condition.

      Muhammad was looking at Jahiliyyah ignorant age Arabia, but Muhammad had traveled outside of Arabia as a business man working for lady Khadijah doing trade he had been to Syria, to other places, gone outside of Saudi Arabia and he had met people from different lands in trade, Muhammad was not ignorant of what the world looked like at that time, he knew what the world looked like at that time.

      Q. 18.6;  See you grieve

         "Thou wouldst only perchance fret thyself to death following after them in grief if they believe not in this Message.

      So Muhammad was weeping not as some Arabs will tell you he wasn't just weeping the condition of the bad state of the Arabs, he was weeping the bad social, community state of humanity at that time and his interest was not I repeat in bringing Arabs to have a great nation, his interest was in bringing his fellow citizens to have a great human life.  That was his interest just to have a great human life, so he was not about killing any man he was about saving mankind and that's why G'd chose him, and didn't have to undo him to do him like he has to undo Moses to do Moses.

      m.097   Re do Moses

      Q. 20.17;   Moses rod

      17. And what is that in thy right hand O Moses?"

      18. He said "It is my rod: on it I lean; with it I beat down fodder for my flocks; and in it I find other uses."

      Q. 20.12; Moses take off shoes

           ""Verily I am thy Lord! Therefore (in My presence) put off thy shoes: thou art in the sacred valley Tuwa.

      Exod 3.5Moses take off shoes

         And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground.

      What is that you have in you hand Moses?, that ain't gonna work here unless I can change it, Moses take off your shoes his shoes was not acceptable where he was standing shoes weren't acceptable and his staff that he leaned upon used to beat the brush to get through the thicket was not acceptable not as it was.

        Muhammad acceptable

      Q. 74.1-3;   Oh you in mantle arise warn

      1.  O thou wrapped up (in a mantle)!

      2.  Arise and deliver thy warning!

      3.  And thy Lord do thou magnify!

      But Muhammad didn't have anything that was not acceptable Oh you and your mantle arise and warn, didn't say oh you and your mantle what are you wearing there?  The only problem you have you need what I got and don't worry we gonna enrich you to the point where you have no more wants, praise be to Allah.

      Q. 94.1; We're expand your breast

      "Have We not expanded thee thy breast?

      Q. 73.5-6;   Weighty Word

      5.    "Soon shall We send down to thee a weighty Message

      6. Truly the rising by night is most potent for governing (the soul) and most suitable for (framing) the Word (of Prayer and Praise).

      Its nothing wrong with your heart but we're going to expand your breast for a weighty word, that's G'd talking in the Qur'an.   Can you see a direction when I'm talking, if you don't see a direction when I'm talking I'm missing you or you're missing me.

      It wouldn't have happened until the right time see the world navigation was developing the Arabs were already navigators others had been navigators on the high seas, the world is coming together they were looking for routes to India which would and did bring them to connect the two sides of the world and see the whole world as one; have routes to all people around the globe all that was developing at the time of Muhammad.

      m.151

      Q. 2.30;   Khalifah In earth

      "Behold thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth."  They said "Wilt thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?  Whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?"  He said: "I know what ye know not."

      Great Persian fleets and others on the high seas so G'd saw at the right time G'd selected a man without spot or blemish, He selected him, selected a pure vessel to pour His Spirit and His Word into.  How do we know that? G'd says to angels I'm making a khalifa in the earth and they had some questions some very serious concerns, this is going to make bloodshed. G'd says nevertheless I know what you know not wait until I have put My Spirit into him, wait until I have given him of my Spirit, men ruhi, you think He's talking about Adam?

       Adam

      But Adam got the first but didn't get the second and the whole humanity had to wait for Muhammad to get the second oh no brother Imam there you go again you should check your sources, references, I do. Prophet Adam, was created by G'd and not suppose to be any world existing before then so if he had the wrong spirit where did he get it from?

      Q. 15.29;   I breath of My spirit

      But G'd said to the angels you don't see this creatures worth as I see it, I see his worth because you don't have the knowledge I have, wait until I have breath into him of My own spirit.

      So what spirit did Adam have when G'd created him?  Human spirit, he had the spirit of the humanity that G'd wanted in all of us He created Adam with that, but that's not enough that we have the human spirit in its excellence that G'd wanted for the human that's not enough, that can only take us so far; this world is too big a challenge for the human creation without help from Divine agent.

      m.201

      Q. 2.36-38;   Adam slipped repented

      36.  Then did Satan make them slip from the (garden) and get them out of the state (of felicity) in which they had been.  We said: "Get ye down all (ye people) with enmity between yourselves.  On earth will be your dwelling place and your means of livelihood for a time."

      37. Then learnt Adam from his Lord words of inspiration and his Lord turned toward him; for He is Oft-Returning Most Merciful.

      38. We said: "Get ye down all from here; and if as is sure there comes to you guidance from Me" whosoever follows My guidance on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve.

      So they had to wait until they get the Spirit from G'd now the Word came to Adam after Adam got into trouble without the extra assistance from G'd he gets in trouble with the deceiver, the enemy of mankind and he looses his life that G'd had given him and G'd says he meets with a Word from His Lord and he repents, get back on the right track.

      But after Adam came more mistakes after getting on the right track and mankind making mistakes over and over again and prophets being sent to him over and over until the last prophet no more.

      Q. 32.9; Spirit to every living thing

         "But He fashioned him in due proportion and breathed into him something of His spirit.  And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!

      Q.40.15; Spirit to every living thing

         "Raised high above ranks (or degrees) (He is) the Lord of the Throne (of authority): by his command doth He send the spirit (of inspiration) to any of His servants He pleases that it may warn (men) of the Day of Mutual Meeting.

      This Muhammad must be an exceptional prophet he's not an ordinary prophet, was Prophet Muhammad the only one to get this spirit from G'd?  No.  He was not G'd said He has given His Spirit to every living creature something of His Spirit, not just Prophets and Messengers.  Every living creature something of His Spirit.

      Q. 17.85; Spirit you know but little

         "They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you (O men!)

      What is this special spirit that Muhammad gets that makes Muhammad so successful as a prophet that there's no need for any other prophet to come behind him, what is this special spirit that he gets?   Obviously G'ds Spirit is one and a mystery cause G'd says of the ruh you know but little talking to humanity, we know but little. What is this special portion of His Spirit that he give to Muhammad that makes him so successful?

      m.243

      Al Hadith 4p.82#642w; Muhammad Jesus together

      Now we want to see connection for Muhammad I Christ Jesus, Prophet Muhammad said in the end they shall see us together in end of the world and Muhammad obligated Muslims to believe in Christ Jesus not just to believe in Prophet Jesus, not just messenger Jesus believe in Christ Jesus.

      Q. 4.171; Jesus Word, Spirit from G'd

         "O people of the Book! commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but truth.  Christ Jesus the son of Mary was (no more than) an Apostle of Allah and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Apostles."

      What is the connection?  Jesus we know identified more with the Ruh of G'd than any other prophet, messenger none more strongly identified with the Spirit of G'd His Ruh than Jesus.

      Q. 3.59;     Jesus Adam from dust

         "This similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam: He created him from dust then said to him: "Be" and he was.

      Matt. 1.1-17;   Jesus genealogy

      Jesus is connected back with Adam the first man to understand his existence the Genesis takes us back to Adam the first man so the logic supporting the existence of Jesus in human form among us goes back to the existence of the first man Adam, the genealogy of Christ or of man going back from Christ Jesus to Adam, Adam's creation in genesis.

      Jesus is like Adam that's what we're told in Qur'an, Adam was created by G'd not by the world and Adam was created in perfect condition he had not defects as a human being mold model that G'd wanted for humans and he was safe in the mold, model life until he was deceived out of it, then that's when the trouble came, he was deceive out of it.

      Jesus traced back to him he's again creation like Adam, he is perfect in the human mold and model life that G'd wanted for humanity but if the angels could have looked at the world again and saw instead of Adam the beginning of the world with Jesus Christ I'm sure the angels would have looked at Jesus Christ and they would have said the same thing G'd what will You create other than something that will cause bloodshed, confusion?  And G'd would have had to tell them all over again or for the first time with Jesus I know what you don't know.

      Here is the world being regenerated with another man called Jesus and this man is given the perfect human form that G'd gave Adam and he's perfect in his human life, mold, form but is he sufficient and he's a Word from G'd and Spirit.

      Q. 34.28;  Prophet is enough

      "We have not sent thee but as a universal (Messenger) to men giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin) but most men understand not.

      I know of no other Prophet than Muhammad that the scripture G'd says he is sufficient enough for all humanity.

      Prophets

      You're saying the other prophets are deficient?  Not deficient as a reflection on them but deficient with reference to G'd's progression of the Word, G'd's Work is progressional.

      G'd put first man to carry us here, next man there, next, next until we come to the destiny or destination, then no more men to be sent. Not deficient as human beings they were all perfect for the job G'd created them for, but the created for stages in a progression.

      m.331  Jesus

      John 16.7;   Expedient I go away

         " Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you."

      Here come Jesus now according to the Gospel he is a man that he himself saw as being insufficient to accomplish what has to be accomplished in the state he was in when he was on this earth for that reason he said I have to go away if I don't go away the comforter will not come unto you.

      So here's one stage in the development of the liberator that's good up to a point to go from that point into the next progression this one has to drop off like a leaf from a tree until the season come for the tree to bloom again.  When the season come for the tree to bloom again he will appear again himself that one that dropped off will appear again and he will be the comforter.

      He will not just be the Spirit from G'd but He will be the Spirit of truth so Jesus the spirit of G'd prophesied the coming of the spirit of truth oh Jesus was the spirit of truth up to a point beyond that point he could not take the world at that time in his state then.

      Blood = spirit      Flesh = doctrine

      m.355     Jesus identity

      What is Jesus more importantly is he blood and flesh more importantly no according to the word of the gospel that he is supposed to have brought the blood is the Spirit of his Word, teachings and his flesh is the doctrine of the new testament.

      We're not looking at flesh and blood really we're looking at the teachings, the logic the reasoning in the gospel and looking at the spirit of humanity love for G'd and humanity and that is the Jesus.

      And he (Jesus the Word) did come back in Muhammad the prophet that why he say you're gonna see us together in the end the Spirit of truth now the truth has come and falsehood perishes.

      Q. 21.18;    Truth knock out falsehood brains

         "Nay We hurl the Truth against falsehood and it knocks out its brain and behold falsehood doth perish! Ah! woe be to you for the (false) things ye ascribe (to Us).

      And it was always doomed to be a perishing thing, lost world of Islam looking for Jesus to come out of the sky in mortal body with a great sword in his hand to slay pigs and break down crosses what madness.

      Almost got to the subject all of that was introduction.

      When you got a nervous people and you tell them this plank is solid and I want to walk from the edge of this cliff over to that cliff and the abyss is between the two, I put that plank up there and its solid you just can't tell them to get up there and walk if they the nervous type.  You go to first tell them where you got that plank what kind of wood its made of and you already inspected the other side over there and you got to give them all that information in order to get them to walk from one point to another.

      John 14.17; Truth shall lead into all truth

         Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you."

      When the spirit of truth has come the truth shall lead you into all truths this is universality its the march of the spirit and message of universality that's what G'd's Will is, G'd's Way for humanity, it is the spirit and march to universality that all men are one flesh all people are one people, all matter is one scheme made by G'd.

      Destiny

      The destiny of man is in his own human makeup but G'd has to show him what he knows not G'd had to reveal to him his own creation so that he would feel comfortable with G'd, going to his destination. His destination is to go to the perfect order of his own life, that's his destination.

      m.410   Spiritual destination

       You may say brother Imam, are you saying that there's no spiritual destination?  That is the spiritual destination and that is a spiritual journey to get to the destination to get to the journey in its completion and its perfection what G'd created every person for, that is the destination and the journey to it is a spiritual journey.

      We will not get there without the help of G'd, without Revelation from G'd we will not get there without special spiritual being among human being in human form to receive G'd's Guidance and take us there Its a spiritual journey because the flesh be taken to that destination without the human spirit in it, its nothing but an animal the only thing dignifies this flesh is the human being inside of it take the human being outside of it becomes more despicable than many animals.

      But the spirit is the power and the spirit is the direction to take that flesh to its destination, the destination is going to be a new city a new Jerusalem a new community of man on this earth and there are people who envy us that we have come upon this road that we are on the journey.

      Usurpers

      They see us moving in a miraculous way people that left E. Muhammad and now with his son W.D. Mohammed they're moving in a miraculous way. Lets go and study them see what accounts for this miraculous journey they're making on this road let us go if we can and usurp their authority.

      If we don't after a while the world will see them and they may make us look small.  So lets go and get control of their circumstances by hook or crook so I told one bold enough to speak his devilish mind to me, let it slip out.  I told him I said you like our spirit but you want our spirit to have no body, we're not going to accept that, G'd has blessed us with a spirit and has blessed us with the intelligence and the guidance to go find a body for it.  So at this point I have arrived to the subject.

      (to be continued)