"THE TEMPLES OF ISLAM" - Part 7

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008

      "THE TEMPLES OF ISLAM"

      First Sunday, Homewood, ILL.

      By Imam W. Deen Mohammed

      Part 7

      They took us out of Africa and brought us here and robbed G-d of a whole people. What does it mean to say, "They robbed G-d"? Just take G-d out of the equation and say "Creator." Use the Name for G-d that was first given by Prophet Muhammed; he said "Creator."

      "They have robbed the Cre­ator of a whole people." Allah created the earth, and He created that that grows out of the earth. If you take us out of our natural life and our nature supported tradi­tions, you are robbing the creation of its people. And that is the same as robbing The Creator of His people. "You have robbed Me of a whole people."

      Mr. Fard took on the role of the suffering savior and said, "I come as a thief in the night" - using the language of the Bible in the New Tes­tament — "dressed in cavy clothes." That is, "cave man clothes."

      That is the satire. He is call­ing the White man who is here in authority a "cave man." And then he says, "Why is he coming as a thief in the night? To redeem a lost peo­ple."

      One of the meanings of redeem is to "get back." So he is saying, "As you stole these people from G-d - I am no thief in the night, but you had a hidden plan and I have a hidden plan.

      "You had a hidden plan when you brought them over here and put them on the plantation. You had a hidden plan when you enslaved them on the plantation. You had a hidden plan when you freed them from the planta­tions and gave them the open way to come up North. You had a hidden plan when you took them from the cot­ton fields and took them into the factories.

      "You had a plan when you told them that they were great singers and great dancers. You had a plan when you opened up the church to them and filled it up with music and songs and dance and fun. You had a plan."

      And the one who comes in the role of the suffering sav­ior said he came as a thief in the night, meaning, "I have a plan."

      Peace be unto you. As-Salaam-Alaikum.