There is a scheme to destroy world cultures

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 11:03 PM

      Ramadan Sessions – 11/15/2003

      By: Imam W Deen Mohammed

      Listen to Imam W Deen Mohammed at www.newafricaradio.com

      False Religion has held back the intelligence of the black man

      We're living now in the last days, you might say, "Are we living in the last day?" Somebody has to live in the last day why shouldn't it be us? Nobody has been taken through what we have been taken through. White supremacy, we survived their evils and their domination of us and then Mr. Fard and the church, I love people, I love the church I love good Christians but let me tell you the black church has been more instrumental in holding back the intelligence of the black man than anything else in their scheme. Even those who are made intelligent as long as they held onto that idea their great intelligence didn't work for them, it worked for others. And right now show me a great powerful, intelligent, productive black person and I'll show you somebody producing for the white world and not for his own. There might be the rare exception and I'm telling you what's the general picture.

      We are living in the end of time, the finale in the end of time all of these forces are intensified, they are made greater they are multiplied to the extreme to bring about a climax that they are aiming at and working for. So these influences to break up the people's social bond so they don't have unity as a people are working more powerfully now than ever before. So we are living in the time of the great war to end all wars. I am not talking in politics I'm talking in religion, the politics of religion maybe.

      There is a scheme to destroy world cultures

      Isaiah 56:10; Watchmen are dumb dogs

      "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber."

       The culture is not a culture of life, it is a culture of death, using the Pope's language and the language of other great religious leaders in America and other places of the world today. They are describing the culture of the West, the United States of America's culture in particular as the culture of death. We can't even help our own children, we can't help our young men, we can't help our girls or women the culture has them and it is the culture of death and it is killing them off like flies.

      Dumb dogs are symbolic of the ignorant leaders

      We're living in the end of time. The end of time is the end of that scheme that is at its end now and it is bringing on all the evils it possibly can to force the leaders of the world to say "We can't handle this, let us see where we should turn. Our savior is in Israel, G-d's only begotten, we must acknowledge our savior and ask our savior to show us how to get ourselves out of this situation." So you hear of preachers going to Israel right? Inviting others to go with them to Israel but those are little jackals, the big dog is going too but he doesn't publish he's going, excuse me for saying the big dog.

      Do you know the Romans say that their history began with two brothers who were abandoned and didn't know their mother or their father they were left on their own. And they were found as baby infants by a wolf and the wolf gave them milk, nourished them and saved them from dying. And they grew up and one of them who's name is Romulus founded Rome and Rome bears his name. This is myth but that is their way of giving their people some idea of their beginning as a nation.    And Rome took its name from that child: Romulus.   So wolf (barking) goes all way back to that myth.  Do you think the white people of little Rock Arkansas, New York, Chicago, Los Angels, do you think they started that wolf (barking) thing or that dog thing in this society? No, the masters of the culture did that so they got the people that they already have marked barking now, saying "We will have them presenting themselves as dogs."

      They didn't give the Gentiles much credit for being smart and resented them trying to act like they got the religion from somewhere else and not from the Jews. So they put it in their scripture "They are dumb dogs," they can only bark, that is in the Bible and now we are living in a time when they have all of the American public barking in the movie. You can't watch the movie unless you hear, "Hey dog, what's happening dog?" And they have the white man saying, "Hey baby what's happening dog?" Masters of the culture, I think it was Shakespear who said "The whole world is a stage".

      The state of the African American family life

      Authorities on the state of black America, our leaders are saying that the family life of the black people is worst now than it has ever been. They say it has not been this bad since slavery, and you know slavery broke up families and destroyed the respect and authority of the African American parent male and female. What are we going to do? If you don't have strong families how can you have a strong people? Family is the first unit of society and it is what gives strength, beauty, life and togetherness to the whole people.

      Every man is created to be khalifa governing society

      Q. 2.30; Allah created man to be khalifa

      Behold thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said "Wilt thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood? Whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."

      Man is created not just for pleasures, he is created for responsibility, he is created to qualify to be responsible for more than just feeding his mouth, he is created to be responsible for governing society. We believe according to scriptures and I say scripture because it is also in the scriptures of others especially the Jews and Christians that every human is created khalifa whether you ever realize that great value or great creation or not it depends on the circumstances that you put yourself in or that you are found in. Circumstances can come or develop that will awaken that role and make that which is naturally in your life, in your human body, in your make up awaken. Circumstances can come and awaken that in you and bring the unexpected human being to be the ruler of the society. Than can happen in you, it can happen in whites, it can happen in red, brown, it can happen also in you, it can happen in black people. If you accept what G-d has revealed, if you believe that G-d has revealed the truth, believe then that in our people is the possibility for us to rise and become ruler, leader of the world.

      If I'm reading these developments in the world correctly then you going to see one day, if not in your generation, certainly I don't think it going to happen in this generation but one day your seed will see an African America become leader of the world, not leader of just America. And let me tell you something else that is justice because the whole world shares in the sin of the depriving us of our natural rights. So the whole world should one day have to be put in a situation where it has to call on one of us to take over the responsibility of guiding this world.

      Q. 31.28; Your resurrection is as one soul

      "And your creation or your resurrection is in no wise but as an individual soul: for Allah is He Who hears and sees (all things)."

      You may say, "No one person guides this world." At certain periods of time one thinker guides the world Allah swt says "And your life and your death is as one person or one soul. Margaret Meade, I have her quote at home because I like it, I think it is valuable and I saved it for the future publication en sha Allah she said, "A small number of people, not a big number, it does not take a big number, they can change the world. Not only can it be done that is the only way it has ever been done." Think about that, the world you look at today is the creation of wise Jews or a small number of people. You say "The Imam we love him he means well but he is so naive, we love him he is so sweet" and you think you are wiser than I am. You will be looking down at me saying, "We love him he is so sweet, you know he is fool hearted, he could never accomplish these things. It will never happen," it is happening. And it has you too even though you think yourself above it.

      Allah swt says that He is One Who created the death and the life to manifest those among you who best in deeds. G-d's Word is true eternally whatever He said in the beginning of man's history it is true and in any period of time between the beginning and the end of his history and it is true also in the end of his history. G-d's Word is eternal and it never fails. So today we have the culture of death and we know the man of sin has influenced the growth of the culture of death to force his contenders and those who don't know him to open their eyes to see they can't manage their affairs and to call on him and to turn their affairs over to him, to put their crowns at his feet and put their treasures at his feet and become his foot stool.

      Al hadith 4p.l78#42;  Gabriel was shown the earth before satan changed it

      Abu Hurairah reported The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said: "When Allah created Paradise, He said to Gabriel: Go and look at it. He went and looked at it, then came and said: O my Lord! By Thy might, no one who hears of it will fail to enter it. He then surrounded it with disagreeable things, and said: Go and look at it, Gabriel. He went and looked at it, then came and said: O my Lord! By Thy might, I am afraid that no one will enter it. When Allah created Hell, He said: Go and look at it, Gabriel. He went and looked at it, then came and said: O my Lord! By Thy might, no one who hears of it will enter it. He then surrounded it with desirable things and said: Go and look at it, Gabriel. He went, looked at it, then came and said: O my Lord! By Thy might and power, I am afraid that no one will remain who does not enter it."

      Genesis 1:26-27: Let us make man in our image

      "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth."

      Creation of a new world order of rulers

      In the Bible these words are given, "Let us make man in our own image and likeness and give him dominion, power to rule." Now if that is an order of angels the Bible makes it clear that this is not just G-d by Himself this is G-d with others in the council and He is saying , "Let us make man in our own image and likeness and give him dominion over the heavens and the earth," skies, fish in the sea, everything. This is talking about a new world that is going to be created by this council, how can somebody make a new world that G-d made? They can change the way you look at it and for you it becomes a new world and this is in the Hadith.

      It says of the great arch angel G-d said, "Come Jibril I'm going to show you My world that I'm making. And He showed it to Jibril and when Jibril saw it he said "My Lord how can anyone go wrong or astray in that beautiful world? And then in an instance like the snap of the finger G-d changed it and showed him the picture of the world after satan had affected it and when Jibril saw it he said, "My Lord how can anyone go straight in such a world?"

      Q. 22.52; Satan try to suggest wrong to Prophets

      "Never did We send an apostle or a prophet before thee but when he framed a desire Satan threw some (vanity) into his desire: but Allah will cancel anything (vain) that Satan throws in and Allah will confirm (and establish) His Signs: for Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom:"

      2 Cor. 11:14; Satan transformed to an angel of light

      "And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light."

      The Quran says G-d never gave something to His Messengers, His servant that satan didn't conspire to produce the likeness of it. The Bible said, "And that old serpent in the wilderness or in the garden he conspired to have himself transformed an angel of light and ascend the heavens and sit on the throne presenting himself as the god." It is in the Bible. You might say, "How can we explain that?" Here is a scheme and here is something also attacking the scheme in the Bible to present the wrong thing and also language in the Bible to attack that scheme.

      The designers of that were not all bad people and the wrong ones were so wise that they said, "Let the good ones have their say," and they know they would achieve what they wanted to achieve in spite of that being in there. But G-d is the planner, they plan and He plans and He is the best of planners, that is in Quran.

      I am sure that they also said "This may work to our advantage just in case we fail, they acknowledge that We can read that like that. And there is a serpent there but we never meant for the serpent to be accepted as G-d. We actually said that the serpent would present himself as G-d. So we are looking for a devil right? We are looking for an evil one right? Because he has given us an idea that the devil is evil creature with horns and he is identifiable. But the Bible also said that he transformed himself into an angel of light. Now who will actually register that and start looking for the devil in an angel picture? Nobody, and they knew it, they are powerful, they know the psychology of the people. They knew that would not happen, it would only happen if G-d awakens you, then you will see it.

      Q. 14.22; Satan said I have no power, I only called them

      "And Satan will say when the matter is decided: "It was Allah Who gave you a promise of truth: I too promised but I failed in my promise to you. I had no authority over you except to call you but ye listened to me: then reproach not me but reproach your own souls. I cannot listen to your cries nor can ye listen to mine. I reject your former act in associating me with Allah. For wrongdoers there must be a Grievous Penalty."

      The Jew are no fools not even the bad Jew, and there are a lot of good Jews. The bad Jew he is no fool, this devil among the Jew he's no fool, he's very wise. In Quran it says when he is caught he will tell G-d, " I had no power except to invite them, they came on their own. Don't look at me and blame me, blame that creature You made, he is weak. I told You he could not stand up to me, but You went on with Your plan anyway I tried to save You a lot of time G-d. Now You know I'm Your first begotten, You created me before You created humans but You passed me over for the thing You made of stinking mud fashioned into shape. I just want You to see that You overlooked Your only begotten son. He transformed himself into an angel of light.

      The devil transformed into angel of light, secularism in public education took G-d out of school

      How do we identify this angel of light and his works now in our present world? Public education, education used to be under the church or under religious orders, it was made public with the protestant movement and a great change came in the thinking of the society, in the public of the people. Religion was no more "Buggy man," they made it manageable for the common person. Then they quietly led it, they knew people were going to demand to have their own schools not under the church and it came as the public school system.

      This is not saying that public education is wrong Muhammad the Prophet pbuh made education public in his lifetime, he obligated the people to educate the uneducated and it wasn't necessarily under an Imam or anyone. He said anybody who has knowledge or is literate help the next person become knowledgeable or literate.

      But this thing is done in steps, first public education then gradually take G-d out of the picture and the result is the present time secularism. The culture of secularism is this culture of death. It is not religious culture, it is not Christian culture. Christian culture was killed, ignored and what we have is the culture of secularism that does not acknowledge G-d. They think they have the right even to play with G-d, play with the name and the idea of G-d. Remember the little short white man played in the movie "Oh G-d you devil," he playing with G-d and get by with it. Do you think one of us could do that and get it on television and put a movie out? We wouldn't get started, nobody would ever know we had the idea, but the master gets away with whatever he wants to get away with.

      Q. 79.27; Man is not bigger than creation

      "What! are ye the more difficult to create of the heaven (above)? (Allah) hath constructed it: "

      Q. 33.72; Trust, G-d offered and man rushed up

      We did indeed offer the Trust to the Heavens and the Earth and the Mountains: but they refused to undertake it being afraid thereof: but man undertook it he was indeed unjust and foolish."

      The death that we have now that is breathing itself into our youngsters, boys and girls is the child of secularism, it is against the Christian religion, against the Jew religion and it is against the Muslim religion. It is against the religion of others, the Buddhist, Hindus none of these people approve of the corrupt, deadly culture that we are living in and that our children are being exposed to or born in and have to breathe this poisonous air and die and we can't save them.

      We can't help them, they are refusing our help and that is given in these words where Allah swt says in Quran, "Oh man think not your creation a bigger creation than the world, " meaning if you don't work hard to keep your world or your environment in line with My plan for your good future, your world will become too big for you and you will destroyed by your on works. And that is what we are seeing. The Quran says, "He offered the rule to the mountains and to others and they said, "G-d we can't accept it." But man hasty and ignorant rushed up to grab the authority. That is talking a bout these people who I have been talking to you about all this time since I have been standing here.

      They are the ones who G-d is pointing us to that have the freedom as free will creatures that He made, He gave them that freedom but they are foolish enough to think that they can manage the world for G-d, that they know best how to manage the world. And what are they motivated by more than anything else? Greed for power and control over others, that is the worst thing that can come into any human being, desire to have power and control in the life of others.

      You have little small fecal ball Imams that have that in them, they can't progress they can't get the benefit from their more qualified and resourceful people because they are so obsessed with having power and control in their little small congregation. Pitiful ball of feces, if you want to become decent and grow and really have dignity and credit to your work, give up that stuff in yourself, give up that hunger in yourself and want to see other people have just what you have and Allah swt will bless you to grow and you won't be smelling in my nose any more. Someone might say, "Oh the Imam he is good brother but he used that language in Ramadan brother, you all can accept him if you want to but He isn't my Imam." Well go on little ball of feces, I'm only trying to help you.

      Q. 23.14; Allah is the best of creators

      Allah swt He lets us know that others have the freedom and the intelligence to create, He created man with the intelligence to create also. So he said, "G-d is best of Creators," to let us know man is creating this world, he is making the world like he wants, but he's making it to his glory, not to glorify the real G-d. When you discover this then hear My words G-d is saying, "I knew it all of the time, I made him with the intelligence to be a creator, but I'm the best of Creators."

      We glorify Him and we fall humbly to the ground where we come from glorifying Him, Highly glorified is He the Lord the Most high, the Creator, the first and the best of creators. Man can only use what G-d created to start his own creation and do not forget what we said earlier, never does G-d plan something for His servant or His Messenger that the devil, the enemy of man didn't conspire to produce the likeness of it.

      Bell is symbolic of the stubborn mind and heart

      We are living in the last days, the end of time and in the end of time the trumpet shall be blown, the dead shall be made to rise. What kind of material is the trumpet made of? Brass, the Bible doesn't say the bell shall ring, but if you understand it, the bell shall ring too in the last day of the rising of the dead. Bell only means your stubborn mind, your hard mind set, if the right thing happens it is going to give off a beautiful sound. It says even the dead shall speak, and the bell is dead isn't it?

      What rings the bell? Something hard like the bell, you can't take a sweet roll and hit it on the bell and ring the bell you have to have something with the hardness of the bell that hits the bell from the inside and ring it. The Bell is symbolic of the human heart and the head and you have to have something as hard as that mind set to hit it from the inside and it will give off a sound. Now it is time to come to church and worship G-d, time for the dead to rise everyday. The true picture is the people coming to the church, they are the dead and it used to give us the sound of the bell in the neighborhood "Dong, dong." Saying hurry up get yourself together now it is time for this dead to stand before their Lord.

      If you don't' have some humor in this thing you may go insane, don't be too serious I have to find something to humor you because if you stay in there too long, serious you may never come out sane. Muhammad the Prophet pbuh was missioned and the adhan was chosen, it was suggested that the Jews have the trumpet, the Christians have the bell and let us have the adhan. Now we know we have Buddhism, Hinduism, we have many religions in the world and they are powerful and have great influence but I did not mention a lot of them.

      None of these religions are responsible for the shaping of the world for everybody like Judaism, Christianity and Al Islam. So in the last days of this scheme this might act to bring man to G-d and to bring man's treasure to those who claim G-d.