BUSINESS ADVISORY COUNCIL

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006

      BUSINESS ADVISORY COUNCIL

      National Republican Congressional Committee

      Mr. Wallace Mohammed

      2979 167th Street

      Hazel Crest, IL 60429

      Dear Mr. Mohammed,

      I want to personally thank you for agreeing to serve as an HONORARY CHAIRMAN of the NRCCs Business Advisory Council from Illinois — and for your very generous commitment of $700 in support of our pro-business ad campaign.

      Your name, input, and support will be critically important to us as we continue to move the country and the economy forward.

      As an Honorary Chairman you will receive confidential surveys... be invited to high-level meetings in Washington with other Business Leaders to provide your input on issues like taxes and healthcare. You will also receive invitations to other high profile Washington events — like the annual President's Dinner.

      I know you are extremely busy, but I would like to hear your ideas on issues that are most important to Business Leaders. This Council is more about what you have to say to us than what we have to say to you... and your expertise will be invaluable.

      Finally, in appreciation of your willingness to serve as an Honorary Chairman, it is my great pleasure to present you with your National Leadership Award and thank you picture of President Bush. Your Chairman's Gavel will be shipped to you in a separate mailing. I hope you will display them proudly in your office or home.

      Again thank you for your support. I look forward to working with you on the Council.

      Sincerely,

      Tom Reynolds, M.C.

      NRCC Chairman

      April 6, 2006