The Bugle and The Elephant

  • yahya ibn muldrow
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2006

      A QUESTION FROM  IMAM  W  DEEN  MOHAMMED'S  RAMADAN SESSION 2003

      Question:

      The question I have is you spoke about the bugle and the elephant yesterday and I struggled with it, I couldn't make the connection and maybe I have to wait, but I just want to ask you if you would if you could make that connection for me?

      Elephant represents wealth

      Imam WD Mohammed:

      Yes, I thought I left enough hints, the connection for the bugle and the elephant. If the bugle represents the elephant then by my comments yesterday those who choose to have the bugle as the instrument for signaling war or signaling the awakening time for the dead they are people who exist in a big body and that body is material wealth. That is what the elephant represents, riches, huge wealth, great amount of riches.

      The scourge in Judaism is the satan who punishes via your own sins

      John 8:44; Ye are of your father the devil

      "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it".

      Q. 29.47; Among the Jews are those who believe

      "And thus (it is) that We have sent down the Book to thee. So the People of the Book believe therein as also do some of these (pagan Arabs): and none but Unbelievers reject Our Signs."

      If I am correct when I say that there is an element among the Jews who represent satan and understand this, they are innocent in a sense because Judaism has no idea that is called satan, it has no teaching about satan. Satan does not exist, that idea, that thought that language does not exist in Judaism, it is only in Christianity and Al Islam and some other religions maybe, it is not in Judaism at all, there is no devil.

      The Bible verse that says "Ye are of your father the devil" should be changed

      They have a figure in Judaism that we may say "Well they don't call it devil, satan or shaytan" but for us it is, that figure is called the "Scourge," the one with whips, who punishes those who disobey G-d. This particular figure uses your own sins against you, it will increase your sins to punish you for not being with G-d.

      In their religion this is accepted, in our religion that is the devil, that is shaytan.   If I'm correct in identifying an element in the Jewish people that is the shaytan, there is no other shaytan, someone might say, "Oh you must be following what Jesus said in the Gospel?" No I'm not, in fact I don't agree with that language, it is a blanket condemnation of Jews and it should be changed in the Bible because the Jews on the whole are a powerful people, creative people, great producers of knowledge, science etc., who in secret or in quiet ways contribute to the progress of the whole world.

      Q. 3.113-114; People of the Book some believe and do good

      113. Not all of them are alike: of the People of the book are a portion that stand (for the right); they rehearse the signs of Allah all night long and then prostrate themselves in adoration.

      114. They believe in Allah and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong; and they (hasten in emulation) in (all) good works; they are in the ranks of the righteous."

      John 8:44; You are of your father the devil

      "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

      Allah swt in the Quran says, "Among them is a group of people who have faith in G-d and they work to promote fair dealings and justice among men," this is the description of them in the Quran. So we are not condemning Jews as a whole we are condemning the devils among them and these devils they don't even know them. I don't believe the Jews are aware of the devils among them.

      Iblis is the arrogant Jacobite

      We know and when I say  we, G-d, myself and those who have this knowledge with me and before me who had it. We know that Iblis is the element of Jewish deceivers among them who want to tell them how they should plan their life on this earth and they are nothing but shaytan, that element is the shaytan, the devil.

      Serpent is seen in the stories of Genesis with Adam and Moses

      Q. 20.17; Moses' rod became a moving serpent

      Gen 3.3-6; Serpent deceived Adam and wife to eat the forbidden fruit

      Jesus Christ in the Gospel said of them, "You are the children of your father the devil and the works of your father you will do." And it is still there, they haven't changed it, I said I think that is the time for changing that, when all the great religions are trying to work together for the good future of human beings on this earth so we have progress and prosperity as much as possible to benefit all people. We should really not like that language is in the Bible New Testament, I don't like it at all, but at the same time I know there is an element that is among their people who have been there since the man was put in the garden. As soon as the man was put in the garden that element said "I'm going to make sure he does not get power," he went and seduced him out of his nature. The one who seduced him is called serpent in the Bible, the Quran just says that satan made the suggestion to him.

      It doesn't call the animal a snake, if it calls him a snake it is symbolic of something else. Think of this, a snake came in the Christian theology or in the Christian teaching in the garden and whispered things into his heart that caused him to forget his Lord and take him off of his righteousness. There is a snake also again in the Bible and it is the snake that was used by Moses as a staff of an innocent Moses. This man didn't even know that his staff was a snake. And Allah swt says to him, "What is that in your hand?" He said "My staff that I use to support me and beat back the brush to make a path for myself." G-d said, "Throw it from you," and when he threw it from himself it appeared as a live snake moving on the ground and it frightened Moses."

      Scripture says and Moses jumped back in fear from it and G-d said, "Don't fear pick it up again and it will return to its form that it had before." So he picked it up again and it became his staff again.

      Snake is symbolic of cold wisdom that represents power

      Numbers 21:8; Moses lifted the serpent up on a pole

      "And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live."

      G-d had showed him power in the culture of the world that the world had taught him to use as his support when walking or having to knock bush back..  Now do not you make any connection with the government of the United States, I have no intent at all to disrespect President Bush or to put him in any bad light, so you have to get that out of your mind. The President is no Bush he is a mountain or a mighty tree, you need more than that stick for him, you need the majority vote for him. If the snake is seen again with Moses lifted up on the pole in the wilderness as a sign of that which would heal those people who were given to arguing with Moses and as well as with each other all the time and as a result couldn't make any progress. The serpent on the pole was healing that disease in their spirit and mind. So the snake appears many times. Snake is wisdom that represents the power of the thing. And snake represents a wisdom that is cold when you use it, the snake is a cold blooded animal, in fact cold puts him out of business because he already is so cold, a little more cold and he cannot live, isn't that something?   He is so cold that if he get's colder he stops, he can't do anything, he will be as dead until it warms up a little bit.

      Gen 3.1; Serpent most subtle of all the creatures

      The snake represents something that is cold, something that is deceitful, it represents something that appears to be in the beginning of its development as a life. That  shape of the snake is what life looks like when it takes its first form. Man's life, even a fly is a little worm before it becomes a house fly, it is a little worm called a maggot. So he looks like he's something that is not really formed, not complete, he comes identifying with the beginning of life, life in its beginning, as if to say, "Oh I have no interest in industry, I have no interest in running your organizations, your industry or your institutions I don't want to be over those things. See me I'm just a little worm."

      A great deceiver and very wise, the Bible says he was the most subtle of all the creatures and this kind of subtleness is a great wisdom, but a wisdom that's hidden, or that deceives the effort to see it or perceive it. If Iblis is shown as a serpent coming to the man don't think it is really saying that he was a serpent, no it meant that he was that type; very cold and poisonous. Some snakes are not poisonous, but the Iblis, the devil is the most poisonous one, his bite is lethal all the time. He is pictured that way to say satan approached the man from a disposition that is like a snake, very cold.

      satan in the West  was implanted by the Iblis overseas

      Isaiah 14.29; Cockatrice from the serpent's root

      "Rejoice not thou, whole Palestine, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent."

      But look the Bible said "Rejoice not oh Palestine for out of the serpent's root will come a flying fiery cockatrist," and then comes the Trinitarian religion. And if there was satan on earth before Yakub's grafted devil you have to show him to me he is awfully small, it is hard to find him. The big devil came with Yakub's grafted devil, the satan in the West implanted by the Iblis overseas.

      He put his only begotten son in America and you know what it has done for us and you know what he did for others, he did a terrible job on us and a terrible job on others, cold. Anytime a people will have another people believe that they are subhuman, that they are cursed by G-d, that they are made to be cheap labor for the other races, that is what it said, I'm coming from what they said. And then block you from using your own natural ability, natural life to advance or improve your situation on earth as slavery blocked us. After slavery, emancipation then discrimination, segregation blocked us, that is hurting our children, they are not just doing this to us, but our children have to be born and come into that, after we die our children have to come up into that. So anybody who can do that to families of a whole race got to be satan, got to be cold, cold, cold.