Q.551-4; Allah taught the Quran and created man

  • yahya ibn muldrow
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2006
      In Ramadan Sessions 2003, p 9 of 22, The Imam W Deen Mohammed comments:

      Q.551-4; Allah taught the Quran and created man

      1. (Allah) Most Gracious!

      2. It is He Who has taught the Qur'an.

      3. He has created man.

      4. He has taught him speech (and Intelligence)

      The Arabs were lost from enlightenment and they had to be created all over again. So Allah says in Qur'an, 'Ar
      rahmaan, 'al-lamal Qur'an. Khalaqal ensaan ,'

      The Beneficent G-d, He taught the Qur'an and created the human person". So He taught Muhammad (pbuh) the Qur'an and created the model human person who was already a model in his human nature.

      But now G-d is going to make him a model in the second form of man, in the higher form of man. G-d made him a model for enlightenment as well as a model for mortal men. And as a result, all of his people who sprung off of him, as we say in Qur'an, `Nafsen wahidah,' they were men, too, on the second level or the higher order of
      enlightened men. You might say, `Oh brother Imam, do you have the authority to translate that like that?' That is coming after this world is done away with. And my
      response to that is, it is already done away with. Didn't you see it go? I saw it go.

      And then what does He call this man? He called him bashir, a good news bringer. He is a higher man, bashar. Bashar, that means male, man, but from that word you get bashir, good news bringer.