IMAM WDM/"AWAKEN LEADERSHIP"

  • yahya ibn muldrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      By: Imam W Deen Mohammed

      "Most Americans are not conscious of the importance of all members of society knowing the nature of society and supporting what is necessary to keep society in good condition moving forward. This is what all members of society need.

      When you are looking at prosperous people, only a very small percentage of them are living with a consciousness like I'm referring to right now. Look at the great opportunity we have to get in the race, to get in the competition with people who are planning the future of the sleepers. We can get in the competition with them and compete with them in planing the future of the sleepers. Don't be one of those who are sleeping, who are not conscious of the nature of the world that G'd put us in and the obligation of every man and woman to respect the responsibility that G'd gave us by virtue of our own creation, intelligent life, more intelligent than any other life He put on earth. We have to be part of a living order, part of a conscious community, a conscious leadership.

      Let the masses sleep but let them be protected by awake leadership that will guide this vehicle, that will make sure this vehicle is us running, and operating and will take it to the destiny for the good of human life on earth under G'd, this is the call to Al Islam. It is to no small call to come and get the holy ghost and shout and go back to hell. That is what life is for most of us in these big cities. We are calling to you to come and see that Al Islam asks for believers to be supporters of community and not only to be supporters but to represent the best efforts on the planet earth for achieving the excellent community life."