Human Survival in Progress... Part IX & X

  • yahya ibn muldrow
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2005

      HUMAN SURVIVAL IN PROGRESS…. Part IX & X

      By: Imam W Deen Mohammed – Oct. 2, 2005

      Man is given superi­or, super ability over all of the other creatures created by G-d. When you look at the Bible and in other Scripture, it tells you of man's ability and capacity to produce. And G-d influencing him and instructing him is for him to be productive and produce in an abundance of goods.

      G-d inspired him to do that. At the same time, G-d is promising that "the blind­ed eye shall see." After the Hon. Elijah Muhammad, you should be able to interpret that for yourself.

      It means the uneducated shall be educated. And their future does not depend on their masters. But G-d will reveal to one of the unedu­cated and make that unedu­cated the new leader and the new light for the world.

      That is exactly what hap­pened in the time of Muhammed the Prophet. G-d took a man not educated in Scriptures and not knowing the world of the Christians and Jews, not even interest­ed in it. He was a man raised up among idol worshippers, but he, himself, was never influenced to follow their life. He kept the excellence of human nature.

      G-d called Muhammed, and the first word He said to him was "Read. Read in The Name of Your Lord Who Cre­ated. He created the human person from a clot or mount of blood adhering or holding itself." Then He repeated it the second time.

      He said, "Read." Twice G-d says to Muhammed, "Read." "And your Lord is Most Generous." He was going to give him a lot more than he could even count.

      "The One Who Taught the human being with the pen." What pen? It was the pen of His Creation. He taught him with the pen of His Creation and with the ink of Created Processes.

      Then He says, G-d Him­self, "If all the trees on earth could be converted into writ­ing pens, and the seven seas multiplied over into ink, all the trees would be used up and all the seas would be used up, before you use up the Words of G-d."

      That use to just be fasci­nating and attractive. But now it is science in my head and in my heart. It is sci­ence. Muhammed the Prophet said to his followers, "Do you know what that is?" His followers were always patient and had the respect to wait on him to say what it was.

      Perception is the theme from Genesis to Revelation. Perception is the theme from Surah Al-Fatihah to Surah an-Nas. Allah was first intro­duced to Muhammed as the Creator, not as Allah.

      If there were not a plan to work against man's intelli­gence, so that the majority are eliminated, excluded, taken out of the race, out of the competition and out of the reward, then G-d would not have designed Scripture the way He designed it. He designed it in that way, because there is an enemy of mankind, of human kind, stepping out ahead of you all the time.

      This enemy will create a picture of the world for you to benefit him, the enemy. So G-d has to counter the mes­sages of the enemy by giving you Messengers and Prophets from Himself, to expand your vision, so you can see clearly in this world of darkness. So he said "Read" twice.

      G-d is addressing the bad conditions that were prophe­sied in Scriptures that came before to the People of the Book, Jews and Christians. It said darkness was spread all over the world and nowhere to find the light.

      It says a man came upon a little book and picked it up and couldn't read it. So he went to someone who could read letters or print.

      He asked them, "Read this for me, please." The person said, "I'm sorry, I can't read." He was illiterate like he was, if not to the same degree. He comes to another and asks, "Read this for me." That per­son said, "I can read the let­ters, but this is sealed." What does seal mean?

      Seal means locked up. You can't get out of the lock up, unless the authority who has the key comes and opens up the gate to let you out.

      Seal means it is locked up, by the way the language is composed, by the way the knowledge and its meanings and expressions are com­posed. It is locked up against all but those who have the key for unlocking the knowl­edge. There is one who can unlock the literary piece to bring out the knowledge.

      Industrial man, the son of Adam, calls a creature in the water "seal." Why? It is because normally, it is a creature that is black like midnight. And it is a crea­ture that is slick and smooth and just slides through the waters. So it is a "Seal." The one who sealed it is too smooth and too slick for you. God helps us by freeing and expanding our vision and our eyesight and our perception of reality.

      Blindness in Scripture refers to ignorance, that we are just not properly informed, not prop­erly educated or not educat­ed at all. It is talking about those who are blind to the life of Truth that G-d revealed for all people.

      It also says in the Bible that there will come a famine that will spread all over the world. It says it will not be a famine of food, but a famine of hearing the Words of The Lord, a famine of hearing the Words of G-d.

      Jonah was on the boat sleeping, and G-d had given him a mission to go to Nineva. This is addressing every human being, men and women. The servants of G-d everyone have been created with a nature to serve G-d on this earth.

      Do you think Muhammed wasn't serving G-d's Purpose, before G-d called him? He didn't know Islam and he didn't know how to read Scripture, but he was already living the human excellence that G-d gave him. He didn't have to fast for 40 days, because he kept the  good life intact.

      G-d said he had lived among us 40 years, and that is a lifetime. Life of the com­mon man is 40 years, not 40 calendar years. It is until his nature and what he needs to survive in G-d's Creation comes into his conscious.

      Universal is 4. There are 4 mountains and 4 portions of birds put on 4 mountains. And there are 4 winds blow­ing on dry bones, bringing them to have flesh and live again. G-d has given every creature its provisions in 4 measures.

      You didn't have to wait on a Prophet to get that; He cre­ated you with that. The Con­stitution guidelines that set the pattern for the growing Constitution of these United States says everyone has inalienable rights.

      Don't say, "Our Messen­ger." He is Allah's Messen­ger. We didn't send him, and we didn't give him what to preach or what he delivered. We are not the Sender. So he is not "your Messenger". He is your Prophet.

      What is the difference? A Prophet is a warner, warning against things to come and opening the eyes to things to come, a seer into the future. That is a Prophet. That abili­ty also is in you, as it is in every Prophet. It is a com­mon property of human cre­ation. That ability is a prop­erty of my own nature.

      So if he manifested that also in himself, then he is "our Prophet." He was a human person just like we are. The ability is in all of us, but it came out in our leader, Prophet Muhammed.

      Muhammed looked at his people suffering and didn't know the religious way to search Scripture to find answers. But he was moved in spirit to go away from his peo­ple, his countrymen, and go up in a mountain by himself and find a secluded opening in the mountain. He went into the mountain and sat there away from all the people.

      He poured out his pain and suffering, and G-d saw him in that state. Muhammed didn't know who to call on. He didn't say, "Allah" or "Moses." He didn't say "Jesus." But he knew in his nature to go away from his people, and not to go down but to go up, so he would have a better view of what was around him.

      He ascended up the Mountain of the Light, as it is called. This began to feed hi mind, and his mind became broader and broader. His soul was humble by nature; it wasn't an arrogant soul. The more he saw, the more he humbled himself.

      G-d saw him in that state and spoke to him, saying, "Read."

      (To be continued)