Taqwa and Fujoor

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2014
      Savior's Day
      Soul's two properties: Taqwa and Fujoor
      By Imam W Deen Mohammed

      Qur'an 91.7-8; He is successful who spends on his soul

      7. By the Soul and the proportion and order given to it;
      8. And its enlightenment as to its wrong and its right;

      Qur'an 2.187; Eat until see white and black threads of dawn

      187. Permitted to you on the night of the fasts is the approach to your wives.  They are your garments.  And ye are their garments.  Allah knoweth what ye used to do secretly among yourselves; but He turned to you and forgave you; so now associate with them and seek what Allah hath ordained for you and eat and drink until the white thread of dawn appear to you distinct from its black thread; then complete your fast till the night appears;

      Soul's two properties: Taqwa and Fujoor

      Fujoor: Exposed to be influenced, misguided, defected
      Taqwa: Is the constant agent

      Nous: Common sense alertness in the soul at birth

      Nostalgia: Is inherent as an expression its origin in the soul

      Brother FOI we are created to increase our community productivity. Definition of nous, British language reference, nous means common sense alertness. Where does this intelligence begin?  In the soul. Every baby is born with it in the soul. It begins in the soul. To help this explanation for the term nous, the term nostalgia most of you should know that term. Nostalgia should be understood. It is inherent as an expression having its origin in the soul or in the nous.

      The nous in the soul is as Taqwa. You Muslim students of the Qur'an and the life of our Prophet pbuh you would know Taqwa.   Allah swt has revealed to us through our Prophet Muhammed pbuh that the soul has two agents working to help man go to the destiny or to the purpose G_d created him for. One is Taqwa the other one is Fujoor. And if you are alert minded students and have studied you have connected Fujoor with Fajr the time in the morning that we get up for prayer.  What wakes us up out of our bed. The interest or the importance that is designed in our religion to be the first to awake us from our beds.

      We make Fajr prayer it has only two rakats, to sections of pray. And it is this Fujoor that is one of two in the main agents that is propelling our life force, propelling us, pushing us to go forward for progress in our life for the benefit of humanity or the human community, the Fujoor.

      The Fujoor is exposed to be influenced, misguided, defected but the Taqwa is not. The Taqwa is the constant agent the Fujoor is the moving, evolving agent. Like the rising of the sun before it appears there is the dawn. There is Fajr time.  The sun has not appeared yet. In fact Fajr  first comes when it appears to still be dark outside and it shows as two parallel lines on the Eastern horizon. And they are running parallel perfectly together, black and white. The black of human nature the white of human conscience.

      I'm not the show business man if you came here for hype you won't get it. And by the way I'm happy to hear that minister Farrakhan has been improving steadily and I pray to Allah swt that he delivers the message in Detroit. Why? Because I know that he's the best qualified among them to deliver the message in Detroit I don't know if they know it because they like that coal too. A lot of them are over them with him.  They are just like that mountain of stoker coal.

      But I hope they understand especially their leaders that minister Farrakhan is the best qualified of them. He can attract the people, he can hold the people and he has made a lot of improvement for the Nation of Islam under his leadership. I sent two statements to him. I was invited to both the Jumah, to join them for Jumah prayer in fact they asked me to lead the Jumah and I was invited to the Sunday address that they are having at the same time we are having this address. They are just a hour behind us.  So whatever time it  is now, it is an hour later for them.

      I have a nice watch here one of you gave me. I only wear it on very special occasions. Its close to 4:15 pm there. Never forget that we were formed, actually we were created in that model that had its own language and for those who are in Detroit that has its own language.

      Nation of Islam was a special language environment

      Temple in animation: Is the language environment

      Soul: Is the whole life

      Qur'an 19.17-18; Mary Angel as a man revealed to her

      17. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them:then We sent to her Our angel and he appeared before her as a man in all respects.
      18. He said: "Nay I am only a messenger from thy Lord (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.

      Luke 1.26-35; Angel overshadowed Mary

      "And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, [27] [30] And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.[35] And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

      That model that has its own language called Temple of Islam. We were put in a special language environment. Don't see the walls or the physical structure and everything  like we have here, don't see that as the real Temple of Islam. That is not the real Temple of Islam. Those walls can't do anything for you. The real Temple of Islam is the language and the communication that, that language brought to your intelligence and your behavior. That is the real Temple that is why I say Temple in animation.

      Continuing now the definition of nous, common sense alertness. To help this explanation for the term nous the term nostalgia should be understood. Nostalgia is inherent, in born in your own nature when you come into the world. Inherent as an expression having its origin in the soul or in the nous. Nous and soul are not the same.  But soul is the whole life. Your soul is the whole life.

      Scientists or students of the soul like the Greek philosopher Socrates and many others in different religions. I want to share this with you right now. This particular focus that we have right now on the human life in its best nature, in its best value is in the religions that are really out of the family or out of the Abrahamic family of faiths. Judaism, Christianity and Al Islam, those are the Abrahamic family of faiths. But also the religion of Buddhism, the religion of Hinduism, and even other that have branched off from some of these larger ones they all have the same perception of the original man, the black man.

      The black man is every man

      The black man is not a physical man. The black man is every man. When some racists prejudiced came out in the present of the Prophet pbuh because one of his companions or followers in his immediate circle of friends or circle of people spoke derogatively of Bilal. And the Prophet pbuh said we all are Bilal. Meaning racist fool if you think he is inferior because he is black you don't now the meaning of black in scripture.  We all are black. What does the Gospel say of Mary when the angel came to inform her that she was going to give birth to a special child?

      A shadow is black

      The Gospel says that the holy ghost or the holy spirit overshadowed her preacher. You know a spirit doesn't cast a shadow.  The holy spirit overshadowed her and she became pregnant with child. There is not enough room here for me to shout.  I would go straight up through that ceiling. Thank G_d I'm not allowed to display body language in that extreme. I like it too man, it is good. The holy ghost overshadowed Mary the mother of Jesus Christ peace be upon them and she became pregnant with child the holy ghost, the holy spirit. Cast a shadow. What color is a shadow? Answer me I don't hate you. Answer me. Black. The original black man. Do you have it?  I can turn that page down.

      To day on this February twenty five I did not say 25th, February twenty five two thousand and seven our nous with our valence is as a fertile field being plowed for soon an abundant harvest in moral excellence and economic life increase. I promise you that. And G_d has authorized me to promise you that whether you know it or not whether you believe it or not.