The Baby Born An Innocent Angel, Without Original Sin

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 6:22 AM

      Ramadan Session 2003

      The Baby Born An Innocent Angel, Without Original Sin

      By Imam W Deen Mohammed

      Matthew 5:29; If right eve offends you pluck it out

      "And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell."

      I have read also in the Bible contradictions. In one place it will say something that will establish one truth and later on it says something that knocks down that truth and establishes a different truth. I have read where it says if your right eye offends you pluck it out. That is dangerous stuff to tell some of these crazy people. Now look, if my right eye offends me pluck it out. That is blaming the body instead of the instigator who instigated me looking at that beautiful sister. My thinking is in my heart, not my eye. It just went where the thinking wanted it to go. Muhammed the Prophet (pbuh) made it very clear by saying that the body was given to the human person to be its servant.

      When G-d put us inside of this human body, He put us inside of the human body to be the master over the body. He didn't intend that the body be master over us. And the body never pretends to be our master. The body always behaves as if it is our servant. It will say, "Wake up now, you have gotten enough sleep." But if you're lazy, you will just lay there and just wait on sleep to come back again. The body already told you, "I got enough rest go to work and take care of your wife, or whatever it is you have to do." But you lie there.

      So you can't blame laziness on the body. You have to blame laziness on your mind. The body can be as tired as hell, but if your mind is active and still wants to go, that body will drop like a horse trying to win a race for you. It will die before it will stop running for you. That is like a horse, a horse will actually die before it stops running for its master. That is a sign of the human body, the human body will please us, it will go until it drops. I know we have some Christians here. I don't want to make you Muslims if you're a Christian and you're happy with your religion. I don't want to change your religion. I want you to be better in your religion.

      The baby is born an innocent angel without original sin

      So if we have some Christians here, if you want to be a better Christian, understand that the church erred and those writers who influenced the writing of the Bible they erred. They made a big mistake when they identified flesh as the cause. No, the sinner is the mind inside the flesh. The flesh is good as G-d made it in the garden, still as good and as innocent as it was when G-d made it in the garden of paradise.

      Every child is born an angel, innocent, with no sin. I don't care what color, what race or what environment, or how bad the parents were, every child is born an angel, sinless; no sin when it comes to us from mama's body. That will help your psychology for surviving in this crazy world, if you accept that and never again think of your body in the way that the Western world wants you to think of your body. Satan has influenced and instigated it. Satan has put those things into the minds of people to corrupt their religion, make their religion weaker in logic so that they will be weaker as a people against him when he comes at them. So you have to put down his lies.

      You're a Muslim now, separate from that stuff that you shouldn't even believe in anyway, because it is not in your religion. And you, who are Christian, accept your brother who loves you, Imam W. Deen Mohammed. Accept his advice and put that idea down.

      Forty hadith p.84#25; Charity is in the legal sex act

      On the authority of Abu Dharr he reported some of the companions of the Prophet (pbuh) said to him, 'The affluent have made off with the rewards. They pray as we pray, they fast as we fast and they give away in charity the surplus of their wealth. He said, "Has not Allah (swt) made things for you to give away in charity? Truly every Tasbeeha is a charity, every Takbira is a charity, every Tahmeeda is a charity and every Tahleela is a charity. To enjoin a good action is a charity and in the sexual act of each of you there is a charity."

      Muhammed the Prophet (pbuh) knew what kind of world he was speaking to, at first he was speaking to pagans. But soon the Christians got word of his pure teachings and they came to listen and to hear him. And they loved to hear him, like some of you love to hear me who are Christians, right here, today now, sitting in those seats. He told them, he said, "There is a blessing in having sex." They were upset, and said, "Oh Messenger of G-d (pbuh), how can there be a blessing in having sex?" They wanted to say, "How can there be a blessing in having sex, my G-d?" He said, "If you had it with other than your wife, wouldn't it be a sin?" They said, "Yes." He said, "Then it is blessing if you have it with your wife." Beautiful teacher! There never was a man more handsome than Muhammed, the Prophet (pbuh).

      Adam. Get away from the idea of original sin. There is no original sin identified as sin of the flesh, no. The first sin was sin in the thinking and that is where all sin starts, right in the way we think. If it doesn't happen there, as far as G-d is concerned, it didn't happen. If you didn't think about it, if you didn't put your mind to it, if you weren't conscious of doing it and went with your mind to do it, as far as G-d is concerned, you didn't commit any sin.

      Qur'an 20:120; satan told Adam, you will be as angels

      "Then began satan to whisper suggestions to them bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said "Your Lord only forbade you this tree lest ye should become angels or such beings as live for ever."

      Genesis 3:3-5; Satan told Adam you will be as G-ds

      "But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, G-d hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. [4] And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: [5] For G-d doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as G-ds, knowing good and evil."

      Let us look at this story. Here is the enemy of human nature wanting to seduce man as Allah (swt) says in Qur'an, "Seduce him out of his nature that G-d put him in," his nature of obedience to G-d. And listen to the story, now. He said, "When G-d said that if you eat of this tree, the fruits of this tree, you will surely die. He didn't really mean it that way. But your eyes will come open and you will be as the "G-ds, knowing good and evil." This is his talk, helping the weak man rationalize what G-d had told him.

      So he ate of the tree and it didn't say he died, did it? But it said he ate of the tree, he and his wife, fell under the curse and the punishment and was expelled from the garden. But it did not say he died, did it? That is what caught my mind as a young man, a minister of the Honorable Elijah Muhammed, I think even before I started as minister. I said, "It said he will die, but it does not say he died."

      So it took me years, because back then I was just critical. I wasn't reading for knowledge. I said, "That sounds stupid to me. G-d said he would die. He should have died." But as I got older and began studying then I understood what it meant by death. It did not mean his physical body would die. It meant his Taqwa would die. So he committed sin and lost his Taqwa. The Qur'an puts it this way: The Satan seduced him out of the clothing that they were originally in, the clothes, or the clothing of righteousness.

      Qur'an 3:102; Die not except as Muslim

      "O ye who believe! fear Allah as He should be feared and die not except in a state of Islam."

      Romans 6:23; Wages of sin is death

      "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of G-d is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

      The Bible makes it very clear that sin is death. So if sin is death, then when we commit sin we give ourselves to death by the Bible's definition. If we give ourselves to sin and we become, by description a sinner, then we are dead by the Bible's description of sin and death. Do you think it is not in Al-Islam also? The Qur'an says, "And die not except as a Muslim." That means die not in sin. Don't die the die death of sin. If you die, die the death of the righteous. Die not except as Muslim. Do not give up your Taqwa and become a sinner, because if you die the death of a sinner then you have lost your Taqwa and you are dead as far as obedience to G-d.

      Life is consciousness, no consciousness no life. You can be sleeping in bed with your mate, brothers or sisters, but if you are convinced there is no consciousness there, and you do not see anything lying next to you but a dead person, the loss of consciousness is death. And the consciousness of a Muslim is supposed to be Taqwa. That should be our consciousness. Our consciousness should be for G-d. We say be aware of this, or be aware of that, be alert for this, or that, don't drop your guard, but also we say, "Be conscious of that, stay conscious", the same thing. If you lose your consciousness, you lose your real life. The real life of every human being is consciousness. You don't start to experience real living or your life until you're conscious.

      When you sleep you are unconscious, most of us. I know a man who sleeps and is still partly conscious. But for most of us sleep is the absence of consciousness and it is called death, also, in scripture.

      Khair means better in a real practical sense

      In the adhan, we say, "As salatu khairum menan naum." This is what you hear in the morning, before Fajr Prayer. "Prayer is better than sleep" and it is repeated twice; better in the real sense, better in a practical sense. "Khair" means better in a real practical sense. Ar prayer caller says, "Hayya alas salat."

      The word "life" is used to call us. The word "Hayy" means "life, living", but that word that says living or alive, as a signal, it communicates to us that it is prayer lime, let us go to prayer. But it didn't say, really, "Come". That is not how you call anybody in Arabic. You cannot say, "Hayya", and they come. You have to say, "Hayya alas salat," and they will come to prayer. If you just say, "Hayya", they will say, "What are you talking about man? You lost me, buddy. What do you mean? All it says to me is living, alive."

      The Adhan means to come alive

      Qur'an 62.9; When the call to pray is made leave business

      "O ye who believe! when the call is proclaimed to prayer on Friday (the Day of Assembly) hasten earnestly to the Remembrance of Allah and leave off business (and traffic): that is best for you if ye but knew!"

      II King 4.20,31-34; Elijah raised the widow's son

      [4:20] And when he had taken him, and brought him to his mother, he sat on her knees till noon, and then died. [31-34] And Gehazi passed on before them, and laid the staff upon the face of the child; but there was neither voice, nor hearing. Wherefore he went again to meet him, and told him, saying, The child is not awaked. [32] And when Elisha was come into the house, behold, the child was dead, and laid upon his bed. [33] He went in therefore, and shut the door upon them twain, and prayed unto the Lord. [34] And he went up, and lay upon the child, and put his mouth upon his mouth, and his eyes upon his eyes, and his hands upon his hands: and he stretched himself upon the child; and the flesh of the child waxed warm."

      So here is a prayer call that says, "Come", but the word is "Alive, Living. Be alive for prayer", that is what it means, or come alive, come living, come alive, for sleep is death. There is a Prophet in the Bible who was asked to come help a woman get her son better. She had heard he could perform great miracles, even bring the dead back to life. This wasn't Jesus Christ. They got him and brought him to the woman's son and when he looked at the woman's son he said, "He's not dead. He is only sleeping." What is the Bible talking about when it says, "Raise the dead"?

      Is it really talking about somebody that Johnson's Funeral Home has embalmed and then put in a box, and the family came and let them down into the ground? Is that the dead that the Bible is talking about? No, Mr. Fard, he knew how to get it straight, the mentally dead. Your mind is asleep. When the mind is asleep to the realities of life and the world you're just as dead as though you are dead in the world.

      So actually, it is not talking about physical sleep either; not talking about you going to bed tonight to get some rest after you eat a little more and drink a little more. I don't know about you, but I sure can't sleep until I eat a little more and drink a little more. I mean, I'm going to break fast and then I'm going after at it again, and then I go at it another time. I say, "I am in no hurry to go to bed, especially on a Friday night. Tomorrow is Saturday. 1 don't have to go to the office". I say, "I'm going to have me a terrific breakfast about 2 o'clock a.m. If you follow me, you are going to start enjoying life". Now don't eat that good breakfast and jump into bed. Stay up for a while. Listen to some Qur'an. Read your section of the Qur'an. Do something. Don't just go to bed. Stay up for at least two hours.

      People were here before the enlightened man Adam was made

      Do we understand Adam to be a flesh and blood man? The Honorable Elijah Mohammed was right. There were flesh and blood people walking this earth for thousands or millions of years before Adam was created. But they were not true humans. He (Adam) represents the time of the awakening of the mind, for the purpose for which man is created. That is the beginning of life or the history of human life, man being awakened to his natural excellence, or his inherent worth as a creation among the many things that G-d has created. It lifts man's spirit. It gives him a sense of meaning that he never had before. And he is able to do things he was never able to do before.