Valentine: Community is our Valentine

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2013

      Chicago, Illinois

      Valentine: Community is our Valentine

      (Savior's Day)

      By Imam W. Deen Mohammed

      Valence: The degree of attractiveness and individual activity or a thing processes as a behavioral goal.

      Valentine: Community is our Valentine

      The next paragraph will have the word valence. Definition of valence: the degree of attractiveness and individual activity or a thing processes as a behavioral goal. Do you know our Creator created us to naturally know what is good for our behavior and what is bad?  To naturally know the choices to make to protect our behavior mode. He gave every creature such protection. It is very difficult for a dog, a monkey, an elephant or a camel, an apple tree, a tomato bush plant, anything living is very difficult to have that come out of its behavior mode.

      So how is it so easy for us to slip out of our natural behavioral mode that G_d gave us and fall under the influences of a corrupt culture? Why? Is because we are higher than all of those living things. We are the highest living thing in creation. And we have the highest because G_d has given us willpower and He has given us rational life, reasoning for making personal choices.

      So we are free to make choices with our intelligence and with our willpower. We are free to make choices because of the rational factor in the makeup of our intelligence.  We are free to make choices and come out of the natural confines. We can leave the natural confines. The plants and animals they cannot do that except as Allah swt wills or except as science in the hands of man the rational factor wills.

      This community is our sweet Valentine upon its sole valence and let me repeat the definition for valence. The degree of attractiveness, an individually or a thing possesses as a behavioral goal.  Is speaking of something in the soul naturally. That is  in the soul and the original spirit of the human life.  This community our valentine upon its sole valence is rising up to its heavenly sky. The apex in beauty. The community, our sweet heart, our valentine. And this is February.

      Brothers we are the products of Al Islam that is the one who came with a strategy and stratagem.  He intended that his model animated, coming alive in our soul, the Temple of Islam.

      That his model will influence us  to become the best community of Muslims of this planet earth. We are created to increase the community property. Fruit that is who I am talking to, the fruit. We are created to increase the community property.