A Sense Of Equality

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2013

      Challenges That Face Man Today - Harlem, NY

      A SENSE OF EQUALITY

      By Imam W. Deen Mohammed

      What kind of salvation is required for our situation? A feeling of equality! A sense of equality because what we have been denied is a sense of equality. We have been told that we are inferior. We need a sense of equality. It is not enough for G'd to help us through another race. Helping us through another race will not solve our problems. We need a sense of equality because the White race said that we were innately, naturally inferior. And our greatest need from G'd was to have Him tell us what His position was on that issue. That was the greatest need in the soul of the slave. The greatest need in the soul of the slave was to have G'd tell the slave what His position is.

      When they put the Hebrews in that situation and made them slaves, what was the urge in the Hebrews' soul? To know what G'd says on this issue! They said, "I know what you say Pharaoh, but what does G'd say on this issue? For after all, you are not the highest authority, you are a man like we are! What does G'd say on this issue."

      It is not enough for G'd to tell us through another race, we still feel insecure. We feel unapproved that we still have not been validated as a man. They are the masters, and we are the boys—"G'd, you told me through one of the masters, tell me directly! So I will know that I am a man, too!" And G'd has told us directly, and that is a fact!

      So if they say that they taught me, tell them to come here and prove it. Any man or any group of people that can claim that they taught me, tell them to come in here and prove it! I want to meet them before you. Prove it! You don't even know what I know, how can you be the teacher of me!

      But the claim has been made before. I am not a Prophet, I am a blessed man! I am a man that G'd has guided. And G'd says, "He guides whomsoever He pleases." No! I am not a Prophet, I am the follower of the Prophet! But I am a blessed man. A G'd inspired man, a G'd helped man, a G'd protected man. That's right! And I wouldn't be faithful to G'd if I didn't tell you that. And I say that it was necessary. For after all, why would G'd inspire me to see these things and bless me with your support? Don't you know that your support of me is Divinely dictated? You can't walk away from me even if you wanted to. You can't! Allahu Akbar! You can't!

      I know and you know, so what they say doesn't make a difference. Allah says, "Leave them to be, in their water holes to play." Yes, people underestimate what is going on here. They don't know, but our souls know. We know!