Muslim: The Original Unspoiled Nature

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2013

      Muslim: The Original Unspoiled Nature

      By Imam W. Deen Mohammed

      In Islam, we have two definitions for Muslim. Or, if I were writing a dictionary I would put two entries for "Muslim." First entry would be: " Believers in G-d and Believers in Muhammed as the last Prophet, with the final revelation the Qur'an."  Just that short.  That would be a  short, a short entry for that number one.

      What would be the second one: "Muslim the original unspoiled nature of every human  being."  The first, Adam.  The first un, and unspoiled.  The Original.  The First.

      And, the "unspoiled" nature of every human being. And, I guess the Christians are saying the same thing.  When they say; Christ in you.   Christ, the Prophet or the  Messiah, Prophet   And, Christ in every person.  Cause, Jesus Christ, is the one who told  them to say that, according to the Gospel.  Christ said, "I in you, and you in me." Meaning, that we both are, having the same essence.  Our human essence in one!  But, my spirit is different from yours. His spirit was from G-d. But his flesh, was  same as our flesh.  And,  he said, "I in you and you in me."

      But I'm sure he was not identifying.., all of us in our present make-up.  In our present mental and spiritual make-up.  In our present spiritual and mental make-up, over 90 percent of us are, not, true human.

      We are not, true, descendants of, Adam.  Meaning, that we are in the true human nature that G-d Created.   We are not, in it.  We have been taken out of that original nature that G-d put us, that G-d made for us when He made our father, Adam.  We have been taken out of it.

      And, we know the story of Adam, is that he, was seduced to come out of his nature.  So he lost his nature, too. To the subtle words of the Satan when he was whispering, into his soul. Into Adam's soul. Adam's soul.

      And, he sold Adam on a different mind for his life.  He sold Adam on a different mind for his life.  G-d had Created him with a right mind and Satan sold him on a different mind.  And caused him to fall from the high place that G-d had put him in when He made him.   The fall of man.  The fall of mankind.

      Though we have preachers, preaching scripture.  Most of us are not in our true human form.  If we were, we would be doing better with our human life.