969Allah Uses One People To Check Another

    Oct 7, 2012

      Ramadan Session 2003

      Imam W Deen Mohammed

      Allah Uses One People To Check Another

      Qur'an 22:40; Check one people by another

      (They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right (for no cause) except that they say "Our Lord is Allah." Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another there would surely have been pulled down monasteries churches synagogues and mosques in which the name of Allah is commemorated in abundant measure. Allah will certainly aid those who aid His (cause); for verily Allah is Full of Strength Exalted in Might (Able to enforce His Will).

      Qur'an 19:83;  G-d uses evil to check evil

      Seest thou not that We have set the Evil Ones on against the Unbelievers to incite them with fury?

      But G-d has a way of advancing His purpose by darkness and by light and  by wrongdoers and good doers.  He takes the doings of the wrongdoer and has the wrongdoers support the effort or support the  plan to bring home what He wants to bring home.  Is that in Quran?  Yes in many ways you can find it in there. It says, "He will raise up one people to check another," and sometimes He will pick a people who are no good, they are doing bad things but He will take them  to check another. And He will test the good people by the bad people, put bad on the good people to bring out the good in the good people. So that's the way of G-d and in end it is all beautiful, the  bad people are punished,  good people are given justice or delivered from the evils that they were unjustly put under.

      It is important to understand the ways of Divine.  While studying the  Bible I began to see things I never thought I would see and I have a very different picture in my mind of this  world, its good and its bad, its beautiful causes and it  very ugly causes. And  at times I became very angry I said, "We got to do something about these things we're in the dark the world too much for us to handle.  These things should be known and hate these things."  But as I studied more and more I began to see good also.