1194Qur'an Is About Breaking Dictators

    Jun 28, 2014

      Ramadan Session 2007

      Qur'an Is About Breaking Dictators
      By Imam W Deen Mohammed
      (raa)

      In concluding the second part of the khutbah on this best day of the year, Salatul Jumah, when we read the Qur'an and finish our reading what do we say? "Sadaqal laahul atheem," again, the Mightiest. So what does that indicate to us? What does that communicate to our senses, our intelligence, our brain, our mind? What should it communicate to us as students, as learned men, as leaders? That the Qur'an is all about breaking dictators and destroying the mighty who want to impose their will on mankind. And you should start with your little self, brother Imam, standing over the people. Repent and Allah will love you more and increase you in all that is valuable and beneficial for your life now and in the future.