1157Resurrection Is Both Moral and Rational

    Jan 16, 2014

      Dawa Class Chicago, ILL

      Resurrection Is Both Moral and Rational

      By Imam W. Deen Mohammed (raa)

      Imam Ronald Shaheed:

      You were speaking recently about the resurrection you were talking about something I guess it came from a conversation with Pope John Paul II and you were saying that the resurrection is a moral resurrection.

      Imam WD Mohammed:

      Qur’an 71.17; Man as a plant

      "`And Allah has produced you from the earth growing (gradually).”

      There are many kinds of resurrections but the main resurrection that Qur’an wants for us is a resurrection that is both moral and rational. The most important is the rational and really the moral concern is also a rational concern. So the main concern is rational. Allah swt said, the parable of the human life is the parable of the plant life. We see so much like a tree but it did not say which plant, there are a lot of plants. You see so much beauty and meaning in a tree the poet said there is nothing is as beautiful as a tree. When you think about plant life you put a dead thing in the soil, a seed is dead but it has potential for life if it gets the right nourishment and the right protection. The soil protects if from the bird that will pick it up and eat it, other animals will bother it. So you put it in the soil as a dead thing and the right things happen in that environment that you put it in and it will come to life and it grows up. So many different kinds of plants grow up some producing seed only, some producing seed and flower, some producing seed, flower and fruit so they are producing all kinds of things. Some give you nothing but support, some give you beautiful scent and very few of them give you a bad smell, it is hard to find a stink plant but they are out there. This picture is the picture that G-d wants us to see and He wants us to see our own life.

      The one who plants the seed he cares for it, he waits until G-d shows him the life, he just puts the dead thing in there and waits, G-d is the Resurrector. When G-d shows him life then he goes and cares for that thing that G-d has brought from dead to the living. The Qur’an and Muhammed pbuh what they want most in us, in the people who are converted is an appreciation for correct knowledge that serves the living. Give something that the living needs, serve the living.

      If you think about it, just think about an ignorant person and you first have to give them an interest while you’re waiting for them to respond to it. If they respond to it in the right way now you have a living entity that has come up, out of the dead has come a living thing. Now you want to start depositing knowledge into it, educate it and the more you educate it the more it brings out. Now he’s nothing but a blade of grass but if you give him something else he transforms now he is a plant producing flowers and smelling good and dressing nice. He takes a nice form he’s beautiful even in his form, in his appearance and after a while he starts giving you something back. Maybe a beautiful smell, maybe a seed you could take home and cook on the stove, maybe a fruit that you can eat or at least like the big tree give wood to build a home with.

      He becomes productive that is all I’m saying, with education we become productive.

      When G-d says He created us like a plant He is saying He created us knowing nothing but if you follow His guidance for education you can become a very productive people and you should be like the plant. The plant gives more than they take, they give their life and they feed all around needs, the need for beauty even the smell they will produce a flower or a fruit and you can smell it from many feet away if you just come in the area. We can take the picture that G-d gives us, a parable of the plant and see the whole plant life, the big strong tree that gives us wood to make furniture and a house to build homes and the little small things. They are charitable when the leaves fall off they are actually feeding themselves but the rest of the ground benefits from that too.

      My grandfather showed me he said, “Son you don’t need to buy any fertilizer just take the leaves, don’t throw them away we are going to put them over here in this bin and when the time comes we’re going to put them on the ground, they are going to rot and when the spring comes we’re going to turn them over or turn it under. We know the fertilizer and all of that stuff helps but the tree is even feeding the ground so that the ground supports it better next year when spring comes, it gives it a cover to protect it from the freezing cold. It just doesn’t just feed one of our senses it feeds all of our senses. Feeds the need for your eyes, a beautiful picture, your nose wants to smell it gives you that then it collects the birds in the same tree, the birds would not come if it wasn’t there, so it is feeding your whole life, every facet of your life.

      Spiritual life is compared to the tree but also rational life and it means education. Our education should be like that, give happiness to us and it should have clean and nice smell and it should produce abundantly when harvest time comes we have much more than we need, we have to sell to the neighbors, ship it across the water. So a parable of the human life for our life is the parable of the plant.

      Jesus crucified on bare tree, plant

      They say they crucified Jesus, took all of his clothes away and they put him on a bear tree, no fruit, no leaves, nothing no life, it is cut off from the ground the only thing in that bear tree is his body and it is the life. In these things that we reject there is wisdom, that’s beautiful. What is it saying? If you remain true to G-d everything can go away, you can lose everything like Job lost everything and they reason that he’s gone but take him down from the prison, he’s confined up there put him in the earth he’s going to rise up and bring everything back like it was.

      Jesus gave up the spirit but not the word

      Qur’an 2.37; Adam met a Word from his Lord

      37. “Then Adam met from his Lord words of inspiration and his Lord turned toward him; for He is Oft-Returning Most Merciful.”

      Matthew 27.50; Jesus gave up the ghost

      50. “Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.”

      What is he symbolic of? The spirit and word of G-d. you can have nothing to feed on in the world, the world can reject it and reason it to be of no account, no use at all, it is gone, its dead but as long as you hold to the discipline that G-d created you for you will rise again. If that word stays in you, you will rise again.

      They say he gave up his spirit but he didn’t give up the word. He gave up the spirit but not the word. The word is like the seed when it finds the right environment it is going to come back around. Adam met a word from his G-d and it says he came back to life. We never can destroy the will of G-d, can’t take it out of G-d’s creation and we can never destroy the spirit. Though Jesus gave up the spirit it will come back again, as long as we stay rightly inclined, remain rightly incline.

      Cliché another word for it is the cross, the crucifix

      The word cliché another word for it is the cross, the crucifix and Jesus’ teachings his words were taken up by the Roman Catholic church and they got into confusion trying to understand the logic and stayed in confusion for at least three centuries debating should this be understood this way about Jesus or that way? What were they debating on for centuries? Defining, establishing what they wanted to establish the majority won out, about Jesus, his nature whether he is G-d, man. In time what did they do? They continued to use a language that is a dead language Latin, nobody is speaking Latin anymore in the world but they are still using Latin as their language for their studies, their preaching, reading the Bible and everything. It is called a dead language; a dead word but was it really dead? It is alive in the church but dead in the world.

      Matthew 16.13-16; Who do you say the son of man am

      [13] “When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? [14] And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremiahs, or one of the prophets. [15] He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? [16] And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

      Matthew 26.34; Peter deny Jesus before cock crows

      34. “Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.”

      Matthew 16.18; On this rock I build my church

      And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

      If we just hold to what Allah swt said, what the Bible said when Jesus said to his disciples, “tell me who do you think I am?” That let us know that he had some concern about how people were perceiving him or he would not have asked that question if he didn’t. He answered it and then gave it as a question to them. In the question is the answer who do you say I the son of man am? He did not say son of G-d. Who do you say, not me, not who do I say but who do you say this mortal human being is? And Peter answered and he couldn’t stand up on the water. Peter was the one who he said before the rooster crows three times you would have betrayed me.

      That one he asked the question and he accepted that one give the answer. As a sign he was that but in reality he was never no more than a man and he never said he was any more than a man. But as a sign he was the spirit and word of G-d. so he let Peter have it his way and he said of Peter “On this rock I build my build my church,” on this Peter I build my church. He wasn’t standing on a rock he was standing on Peter, Peter the rock. In Latin Peter means a rock so he meant on Peter and that is the way Peter accepted it and he became the first Pope, first papa. I wish I had enough time with you.

      G-d showed me these things because I want nothing for myself Allah swt knows that, I don’t seek for me it is always in the interest of people. I need very little, I find a whole lot in eating good, sleeping good, having a nice washroom I can clean up in, going out shopping that is a whole lot but for a people who are crazy, ignorant, sick and make my world miserable so I have to have something to help others not just me. I can go to sleep in a little room and I’ll be okay but when I wake up I have to face reality. G-d knows I seek everything for the benefit of people and not just my people, people in general so Allah swt shows me things.

      Mark 15.33-34; Ninth hour

      [33] And when the sixth hour was come, there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour. [34] And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? Which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

      I was reading the Bible and it says they hung him in the ninth hour and I think it says in the eleventh hour he died. But how did he die? They lifted him high up in the hot sun and over there you know it is hot and this was in the fall.

      He said, “I thirst” and instead of bringing him water they brought him vinegar. Vinegar has just the opposite effect, water quenches your thirst vinegar makes you thirst more and it cuts your breath. So what killed the spirit? The vinegar. It says as soon as they gave him the vinegar right away he gave up the ghost, it cut his spirit, it killed him, Jesus? No, the word? No. The spirit? Yes. But he is the body representing his people, he is the congregation, he is the followers. His body physically now represent him, didn’t he feed it to them?

      Vinegar is the teaching of asceticism and became gnostic

      So he left his body with them he is the picture of his following and isn’t that what happened to them? They drank the vinegar of asceticism and asceta mean vinegar in Italian.

      G-d showed me all these things. They gave the body following asceticism and they lost the spirit that Jesus brought and they became gnostic, hermits separating themselves from the world, that is cutting off that is the death.

      Jesus shrouded in the tomb is mysteries in the church

      Mark 15.36, 39, 45, 46; Jesus death and burial

      [36] And one ran and filled a spunge full of vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink, saying, Let alone; let us see whether Elias will come to take him down. [39] And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, truly this man was the Son of God. [45] And when he knew it of the centurion, he gave the body to Joseph. [46] And he bought fine linen, and took him down, and wrapped him in the linen, and laid him in a sepulchre which was hewn out of a rock, and rolled a stone unto the door of the sepulcher.”

      Matthew 2.13-15; Jesus parent told to flee to Egypt

      “And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt.”

      Then they took him down and shrouded him in cloth, shrouded him in mystery, they made it very difficult and look how mysterious the church looks. You been in it, you went to Rome, look at all the pictures, nothing but mystery angels going up in the sky and coming down. Pictures that you recognize as human figure in situations not real for human life. Why did they do that? To protect the child. In scripture it told the woman flee to Egypt with your child. If you go to Egypt right now you will find it mysterious the ruins of the ancient civilization of Egypt you will find huge doors just like cathedrals in Rome, exaggerated figures just like it is in Rome, so why did they do that? The pope might not have understood it is a few they call angels, they assigned angels to protect and they shrouded in mystery, they copied Egypt how the Pharaoh hide his wisdom, the sciences from the masses of the people, the public and the great leaders of the public they couldn’t get it either. He had only a few close to him who could have that knowledge. Don’t think the Pope have it, the one who have it have it secretly.

      Flee to Egypt with your child. If you want to survive among these pagans you’re going to have to make these pagans think that you think like them, believe like them. Shroud it in mystery in something that they won’t suspect they will think it is their language of paganism and wait for the time to come to bring the light out of it and that is what they have done. They are playing down Jesus Christ as the son of G-d when I was a child you couldn’t avoid nor escape it, it was on the radio and everywhere Jesus Christ is the son of G-d now you hardly get it unless you go to church and I mean the black church, you hardly hear it in the white church. The white church is talking about G-d the father, the black church they sell nothing but Jesus.

      I guess that black man said I can’t stand another change I’m going to hold on to what I got I don’t care how hard it is to keep it in this world we will just keep it in our churches we know who Jesus is, he is not Allah swt, he’s not Buddha. A preacher said this recently. The white man should come and just raise the church and talk all of them preaching that and put them back in slavery and say you’re on the plantation as our slave until Jesus Christ come and get you.

      John 13.16; Sent not greater than the sender

      16. “Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.”

      I think if an African American preacher holds on to Jesus Christ as G-d he’s a false preacher, he’s not true there is no way a knowing man can hold on to Jesus Christ as G-d with all the help that is in the Bible to see differently. Jesus said “The sent is not equal to the sender.”

      There is help, I can see the white people saying “Over here it says,” but the black man he’s been dominated by white people you shouldn’t be looking for any ‘over here.’ you should be happy to know that this man is not G-d. That is embarrassing for you to have the people who enslave you have one of their members of their race as G-d. Father divine knew it he told his congregation “If you want to see Jesus look at me”, and told them he was father divine I guess he said I got something on Jesus, he wasn’t the father, he was just the son so he told his congregation I’m father divine.

      That black man wasn’t a fool after all many were fools but some of us weren’t fools we had a dignity a pride and couldn’t go along with that stuff. If you take it the way they give it to you, you have to be crazy or you are afraid, a weakling, afraid of the world can’t stand up on your own, some of us are like that too.

      Comment:

      I notice they are dressing him in the color purple.

      Imam WD Mohammed:

      Purple spiritual life the blue and the social life the red.

      1 John 5.6; Jesus came by water and blood

      6. “This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.”

      As I understand it Jesus said I come not of water only but I come of water and blood, I guess it is heavenly water the sky is blue and blood is red when you mix them together what do you have? You have purple, so he came to reconcile the spiritual life the blue and the social life the red and that is purple symbolically speaking. If we can dress this black man up in purple we’ll be alright.