1137Language Takes On Construction

    Nov 21, 2013

      Adult Dawa Classes

      Language Takes On Construction

      By Imam Warith Deen Mohammed

      Word is revelation not flesh, Jesus is a word

      Luke 22.19; Take in remembrance of me

      1 Corinthians 11.24-25; Take in remembrance of me

      "And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me. [25] After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me. "

      The Qur'an was put in thirty parts to let us know that this is the Word of G-d that Jesus represented. Jesus represents a spirit and a word of G-d. He is a word and a spirit from G-d. So word is revelation, not flesh and it is in the Gospel. He said, Do this in remembrance of me". And he gave them unleavened bread and they ate the bread and he said, "This is my flesh."

      Bread is the doctrine

      Matthew 16.12; Bread doctrine

      "Then understood they how that he bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees."

      Jesus' body represented his teaching, his revelation

      In the Gospel it says the bread is the doctrine, that is the teaching of the New Testament. So the Bible doesn't leave us in the dark as to what bread is. It did not say the bread is in the grave or the bread was embalmed, that would be his flesh. It did not say the bread died or the bread is in the tomb. It says the bread is the doctrine of the New Testament, doctrine means teachings. Isn't that what the Qur'an says that he is a word from G-d? So if he said the bread represents his flesh and the Bible says bread is the teaching of the New Testament then what does his body represent? His body represents the message of revelation that he was given. It represented his teachings, that was his body.

      I can prove that in any court of intelligent people. Any judge, I can prove that to him, maybe not you. Some of you are messed up. Satan messed you up I can't reach you, but I can go to any sane court and a sane judge will say, "The man is correct." I don't care what you say preacher, "The Pope said no that's not the way." The judge will say, "No Pope the man is correct. He's not talking about something that is invisible he is talking about what is written in your Bible and it is right here and it says, Jesus Christ told them to do this in remembrance of him . And he said that the bread was his flesh. And this man has shown us that in the Gospel the same teachings of Jesus Christ that you have it says the bread is the doctrine of the New Testament.

      Doctrine means teaching." The judge will be on my side. Then you go back to what the Bible and the Qur'an says. It's says that he was a word. He said himself.

      The will is with G-d then put into a human who constructs language, revelation

      John 1.1,14; In the Beginning was the word and it took on flesh

      "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." [ 14] And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth".

      Everybody high up in religion, not you, they know what bread is. It is the doctrine, it is the teachings. "In the beginning was the word and the word took on flesh". In the beginning G-d's will was with G-d then He put it into a human being and it took on construction.

      First it is just spirit. It is just a will to do and obey but not it is a communication, language is coming and the language takes construction. You make an expression, you make a sentence, you make a paragraph, you make a chapter, it's taking construction and it's giving you a picture of the message, right? That is the language taking on flesh.

      Take on flesh means expression

      Flesh means feeling, meaning, expression. This is my flesh, I feel, it communicates to my mind. I pinch it, it says that hurts, it is a pinch. I rub it, it says it feels good. My flesh tells me that. The flesh speaks, doesn't it? In the beginning there was a word and the word took on flesh. The word came into flesh and flesh yielded to the Word of G-d just like a baby's flesh is obedient to goodness not to evil when it first comes here. The flesh yields to

      G-d. The mind now looks at that and the mind likes that. Now the mind is engaging flesh, seeing how obedient flesh is to a higher purpose.

      Mind becomes like the flesh obedient to the will of G-d

      Now the mind takes over and then revelation, now, is coming to the mind. Help now comes to the mind from G-d because you have connected with the Will of G-d in your flesh to obey Him, to appreciate beauty and righteousness and goodness. You have embraced that and you have connected with that so you are now in tune with that. And now your mind has become like your flesh. It does not want ugly stuff. It doesn't want pain. It wants pleasure, it doesn’t want filth. Baby flesh doesn’t want filth.

      When you get old you might like filth better than you like cleanliness, but every baby cries when filth is on it, they don't like filth.

      Qur'an 23.12-14; Man made from a clay then another creation

      12.  Man We did create from a quintessence (of clay);

      13.  Then We placed him as (a drop of) sperm in a place of rest firmly fixed;

      14. Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then We made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then We developed out of it another creature: so blessed be Allah the Best to create!"

      Now the mind is becoming like the flesh in its originality. In its originality it is good flesh, the mind becomes like that. Then the mind now is rational so the mind starts like the flesh is put together in an orderly way it is constructed. It is in the Qur'an; from a clot of blood and then a morsel of flesh and then bones come in and give structure to it. Then it is covered with flesh and then it is completed, a whole creation. And it says "Then comes another creation." The spirit comes in it, the spirit of G-d comes in the flesh and makes another creation, the development starts all over again. Where is its development? It is not physical, this second development is in your mind. It is the spirit moving your mind and having your mind obey the spirit and the guidance of G-d.

      Here your mind begins to form in obedience to G-d and you now can express that to somebody else what has happened, what you experience. You communicate that to somebody else and they will be so impressed they write it down. Now it is written down, they are writing it, but it came through you. Now we have rational construction of the Word of G-d. It is taking, conforming to sentence structure, paragraphs into a written scroll or book. It is forming and they use the human body because everything started with the human body.

      I Corinthians 12.12; Members of the body of Christ

      "For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ. "

      So they are talking not about flesh but they are talking about a new body and you say a "Body of Knowledge," don't you? There is a church that calls itself the Body of Christ. The members are all called the Body of Christ. And the Bible speaks of them as members in Christ, people who follow him as members in him, members in Christ. If you can follow what I have been saying for these several minutes to you it should be perfectly clear to you that the Bible is not talking about Jesus' meat on his bones, on his body that came from his flesh mother. But it is talking about his mind, how his mind is formed into another body, a mental body, his mind takes the shape of a mental body and in his mind there is order just like it is in his body.

      In his mind there is a heart beat. In his mind there is a brain. In his mind there is a moral pulse or a social pulse. In his mind are all the things we have. You touch with your hands, he also touched with his mind or you feel with your hands, you see with your eyes, he also sees with his mind. You hear with your ears, he also hears with his mind. So the body is such a perfect metaphor, figure, symbol, concept or picture of whatever reaches you. That is why I'm speaking of these to associate with what takes place in the construction of the mind in its obedience to G-d, like every flesh forms in obedience to its Maker, the G-d Who created it.

      Every baby comes here just as the G-d Who created it wants it. You come here crying, you come here laughing. You come here wanting to be happy or be relieved from misery. You come here wanting to learn, you come here wanting to socialize with people and be loved by people, G-d makes all of us the same. Likewise for the man who wants to become obedient to his G-d as his body was when he was born. And G-d recreates him, G-d creates him anew, G-d puts His Spirit into that man and that man's mind, heart and everything forms anew and he becomes a higher creature, a human but a higher order, a human being of a higher order. G-d is in him. That is how we should understand that.