1115Respect the Nature and Order of G-d's Creation

    Nov 4, 2013
      Respect the Nature and Order of G-d’s Creation
      By Imam W. Deen Mohammed (raa)

      Tauheed to me is recognizing that, recognizing that Allah's creation is His creation. When that happens, we must respect the order and nature of the creation that He has made, respect the nature and the order that Allah has made. Allah says to us in the Qur'an Subhana wa ta 'Ala (highly glorified is He), "Do not deface the fair creation created by Allah." This is the translation that I got from the Qur'an. It is not my translation. "Do not deface, do not make alterations, do not deform, do not make alterations on the fair creation created by Allah."

      One System for All Matter

      Tauheed for us begins with One G-d and we reason from the order, the systematic order of the universe that all matter is one system. I'm not teaching you anything. You're educators. All matter is one system. So we reason from the systematic order of the universe, of all things, that Allah is One, that One Allah exists. Allah says if there had been many having to do with this, you would see something different and you would see confusion. One G-d would have his way and the other G-d would have his way.

      There is no confusion.

      There are no two systems. There is one system for all matter. So we reason then, following the prophets' reasoning, following the messengers and prophets of Allah who searched for understanding like Abraham did while he was observing the universe. He searched for understanding and he came to the conclusion that One G-d must have done all of this; and it's not that any of these are pieces I'm looking at-but the whole must constitute the creation of One G-d.