1111Rise Up On The Air - Part 2

    Oct 28, 2013
       2008
      Rise Up On The Air - Part 2
      By Imam W. Deen Mohammed (raa)

      Conspirators in the world of opportunity for mankind.

      They say in The Qur'an:

      "We're not impressed, ( I'm putting it in my own words) You can't reach us, you can't influence us, you can't penetrate us, our hearts are the wrappers."

      "You trying to reach us, it's deep within our minds, you can't change our minds, it's the nature of our own hearts, our hearts have become the wrapping that seal everything out, no influence can reach us."

      So, the rising on the air, (I can't give it to you any better than I gave it to you many years ago).

      The Bible says: "Rejoice not old Palestine, from the serpents roots shall come a flying cockatrice. And the cockatrice is a three formed creature, he's formed as a land animal, water animal and now he's an air animal. And that old conspirator, Satan, he's aspires to rise up on the breath of the earth. It doesn't say air, (the breath of the earth); so, here the air of the earth is called: the breath of the earth."

      And what it means: The Consciousness. We're going to rise up on the consciousness of the people.

      He's going to find a way to travel upon their consciousness, upon the very breath of their intelligence.

      We don't become conscious as a thinker or a brain, until the baby breaths the breath of air.

      This air ignites the mind, starts thinking and it becomes conscious, it doesn't become conscious until then, so this air is more important than we think.

      So, that's why they don't just call it air; it's the air of the earth really, but this particular reference that I gave you all, said, "he shall ride upon the breath of the air; breath of the earth".

      And he shall become Prince of the air; that means Ruler.

      'Prince', the word goes back in Arabic and in Semitic languages or for the Jews too, it goes back to Ruler, and prince is a ruler. And the prince is the one who gives orders and rules the world.

      The word for "Prince" in Arabic is "Amir" which means: To give a command or order! So, if a king is ruling, he doesn't communicate directly, how does he communicate, through the prince, right? So, really the real king with us is G'd, and whoever He chose's to communicate His Will, through is a Prince.

      The Bible says of Jesus 'Come sit down on my right hand'. G'd is the boss, He is The King. But, now He's got a prince that'll be serving as His right hand. That means: doing the work of controlling things and sending orders out and everything. It's the right hand that does that, not the left hand that does that; carrying out authority, work or rule, it's the right hand that carry that out.

      So, he shall become prince of the air that was his inspiration, his dream, his destiny...that he becomes prince of the air. So, he becomes first as a deceiver on the land; that's the serpent in the garden. But, now he runs into trouble, he can't get to where he wants to go fast enough, he puts the gear in reverse and say's, let me go back to the water.

      So, he goes back to the water, and becomes ruler in the water, and he sweetens the water, so that the nature of people will want extremes and pleasures.

      We don't just want to have sex with our wife; we want a continuous orgasm that will last us for an hour. So, he provides us with all kind of enticements, gadgets and movies to keep us excited for an hour. So, he leads you to the extremes.

      This is how he catches us; through our sensitivities, he catches us and now he reforms your sensibilities.

      Now he got your sensibilities, he reforms your sensibilities, where now your sensibilities are not calling for just the normal, and natural understanding that you need for you life. Now you have abnormal sensibilities, you're looking for fantasies and artificial realities, when your nature wasn't fantasies, but to seek realities and truth. That's what you wanted by nature, but, now you want fantasy.

      You're happy to have fantasies or grotesque forms of reality. Where you're not excitable anymore, this natural life is not exciting anymore; it's got to be freaked up.

      So, he gets your sensitivities to be in the extreme for the appetite for pleasure... for pleasure fulfillment.

      Then he brings you back to land. Now, with that dominating you; with Diabetes dominating you, he gets you into his secular world to eat.

      He has prepared a secular world for you to eat in; not of the world G'd prepared for us... but with your new appetite for sweetness, for extremes and pleasures, come into his secular world; it's rigged to satisfy you. An unreal world has been open to you, you don't have to think about G'd.

      Satan: 'Forget about G'd and all that moral interest, come enjoy my secular world. You won't find me down there with you, I've gotten up on the breath of the earth; I'm the prince of the air. I'm ruling in your life consciousness; I'm ruling '. He aspired to get up in the Throne of G'd and present himself in G'd's Place.

      The figure of the Jew as G'd, that's his achievement. He got up to the Throne of G'd and put himself there as G'd; that's Jesus Christ as the son of G'd and G'd. That's how they put it; the son of G'd and G'd. So, He achieved it.

      That's what is meant by; 'rejoice not O' Palestine, for from the serpents rule shall come a flying cockatrice. That's the Trinitarian idea. The devil has managed to get into the spiritual life of the people with the Trinitarian idea.

      Among white people, are those that no matter how beholding to Jesus Christ they are and love him, their faith is easy to break, he lives in glass houses.

      How come that converted Roman or member of the once idolatrous society that he came from and believed in...how come no matter how much Jesus Christ is in him, he can be a devil when it comes to the black man?

      This is real! He loves Jesus Christ, he'll die for Jesus Christ, he'll kill for Jesus Christ but, when it comes to a black man those that have that extreme devotion to Jesus Christ, and among them you'll find the white man that'll be a devil to his own black brother. He won't even recognize you as his own black brother, he'll see you as the enemy... as an inferior creation, fears that you're demonic.

      So, what I'm saying is, that is the primitive in all people, but, in that pagan world converted to Christianity by force... (Constantine forced Christianity on his public, didn't he? Yes!)

      So, they came in by force. Those once Romans, Greeks or whatever they were... or members of an idolatrous world, (genetically speaking) have never been corrected, they're still a salvage in their subconscious, or in their primary nature.

      They still have those wild tenancies. Look how they're concurring? They go all over the world concurring (though they had the science and everything just like the east) and when they come back from concurring, they want to drink wine and have sexual orgies. That's how they celebrate their victory over other nations.

      The conspirator of the Jews, they studied the nature of these ancient nations before us and their natural tenancies, so they designed a management for their culture, soul and life. They designed it so that it would offer them again plenty of wealth and comforts, leading them to extremes of pleasures and reduce them again to infants and babies... A Jewish author wrote the book "Infantalization of Man". (I mentioned it to you all.) About man has increased the pleasures of his world so much that now his world influences his nature to want extremes of pleasure and comforts. Without him knowing it now, he's no more socially mature as a real man. But, if he's rich, he can do anything he wants...so he buys expensive sport cars and things.

      In a real world he's still productive, but his pleasure fulfillment is like a child's, he wants a world of toys.

      The Qur'an says: "And the devil deceives Adam and his wife". Which means: the original form and disposition in the intelligence; that's Adam. And the perception of the environment that must feed that intelligence, and so that intelligence it grows and becomes more efficient and more efficient in a real natural world; that's Eve.

      Feeding it is Eve; you have to feed it with what you have from the external world.

      The satan caught on to that and deceived Adam and Eve out their nature.

      The Bible gives you the picture that the satan gave it to the woman and the woman gave it to the man. But, The Qur'an corrects that and says, no...he gave it to both of them. It didn't reach the man from the woman; he reached both the man and the woman.

      So, he deceived both; the intelligence nature and the ability to perceive the world.

      She the concept, in her we're formed right? Really the mother, our physical mother; our biological mother in scripture is our first environment. It is to point us to another birth in the external environment.

      Just like we're put into our mother as a germ to develop and form into a complete human being and then she delivers us; we're delivered from her body, which means from that world. Actually, she is a picture of how we are born naturally. We shouldn't think of her as a flesh body only.

      The mother is extended when we come out of her, out of the physical person, into the natural environment. Before man put his imprints onto the natural environment, we were born out a natural body; into a natural environment. And just as that natural body held us or contained us until we became a complete concept as a person, the external world that we come into, it takes us and it does the same thing.

      It contains us mentally until we can grow into a complete concept as a human being. Just because we came out as flesh doesn't mean we're going to be a human being.

      We can be put in an environment where we act a like savage, run around like a dog or wild animals and not a human being; like a savage man. But, if we stay in a pure crystalline world that G'd made, eventually it will produce a complete person. The external world would produce a complete person.

      We are the child of the original nature that G'd made.

      And man can't make the woman for him to engage and have sex with and reproduce himself with; G'd still make that woman. G'd is the only One that can make the woman that we can go into and reproduce ourselves: that's the woman.

      No matter what man does with this external world, he can't change the machinery or factory that produced the first human being.

      So, we can still come out innocent, just like G'd made us, and we can be inspired by G'd to want the world, before man corrupted it, before he made it un-natural for us.

      So, the processes of coming from mother flesh, into Mother Nature; into a natural environment to be shaped into a complete person mentally. Because, she produces us physically, and spiritually G'd produces us in her.

      We come here spiritual, we come physical, we come here even emotional, but rational, that depends on G'd's Word.

      And if we're attracted to want to know G'd's Word, we don't just have to have The Qur'an and Bible.

      G'd's Word is written throughout the heavens and the earth as well as in ourselves!

      If we ever get that strong spirit to be connected to G'd's Communication...satan can't block us out.

      Egypt Parable

      The Qur'an alludes to the correct way to understand Egypt: "If that's what you want, (pot herbs) go to any Egypt"

      So, Egypt must be universal then. He's leading them out of the world of darkness, confusion and oppression.

      He's leading them out of die world so, he's a liberator like Moses. He's leading people out of one environmental language into a new environmental language that gives them freedom...

      Freedom from the old oppressive environmental language. And that language isn't confined to any nation by name kite Egypt, no, it's all over...it's everywhere, oppressive language is everywhere.

      Cairo just had a strong concentration of it but, it's everywhere!