1088Give Your Whole Soul To Allah

    Sep 3, 2013
      Give Your Whole Soul To Allah
      By: Imam W Deen Mohammed (raa)

      I thank G_D I've never given my whole soul to the United States of America. I give my whole soul to Allah and to obedience to His Word and to following His Prophet, Peace be upon him, and his Sunnah and pattern of conduct. That's what I've given my whole soul to.

      And because I'd give my whole soul to that, I can live in America and survive the life of America. I can live in America while America is disappointing, crushing and working vehemently to see my life end. I can still live in America with hope, because what I have will outlive America. What I have is bigger than America, and I invite you to join what I have. What they fear will happen among us is that we will come into an independent vision that will direct our lives and hold a purpose for the whole race; a vision that will hold for us the purpose that all men's lives were created for. They fear that independently we will come into such a vision.

      Now here is the sad truth: Not only does the America white man, but also many of our Muslim brothers and sisters in Muslim lands fear us coming into an independent vision. They will make us think that we are being racist when we support one of our own as our leader. They will make us feel as though we are un-Islamic in some way, because we say, Imam W. Deen Mohammed is our leader.

      They don't want us to address race issues. They don't want us to address the long, tiring problem of the African-America man. They don't want us to address our people's dilemma. They say, "don't talk about that, just tell them what the Qur'an says, and tell them what the Sunnah says."

      That's great, but that's medicine. I've got to apply medicine to a sickness. Don't tell me not to use medicine and not to address a sickness. Yes, the Qur'an and the Sunnah is the medicine, and my people are the sickness. I'm going to address the Qur'an and the Sunnah, and Im going to address my people.

      They are afraid that we will find the cause bigger than blind obedience, money, sex and being popular. A cause so big that it will give us the desire to compete with every nation on this earth.

      That's in me, and I'm not alone.