LP warrant article.

  • paul valleli
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:32 PM
      Using Shari's questions as a guide, I am preparing a Q&A sheet for the TMM's table at TM
      I will send out to LUC as soon as it is finished. I still need to make presentations to ConCom, W&M, By-Law review, Capital Budget.
      Cash saving concepts are as important as cash expenditures.
      Turn BHS Library into a volunteer operation ?
      Follow the iPad revolution.
      Paul