Re: [LandUseBurlington] LUC April 3,2013

  • webbdf@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15 4:36 AM
      I believe I was present, and official. So the votes were 8-0-0. Right Sally?

      Dave Webb
      NEW LUC member

      From: Joanne Kinchla [mailto:joannekinchla@...]

      Land Use Committee Meeting Minutes

      Date:    Wednesday,  April 3, 2013

      Time:    6:30 p.m.

      Place:    Town Hall Basement Meeting Room

      Present: Sally Willard, Chair,   Joanne Kinchla,  Secretary, Shari Ellis,  Wendy Guthro, Gary Mercier, Paul Valleli, Ernie Zabolotny; from the Planning Board  Paul Raymond

      Citizens time:

      Discussion - Ernie Zabolotny reported to the Committee about various meetings he has attended related to Route 3/Middlesex Turnpike/128.

      Citizens Time is closed.

      Item 1.  There was discussion on Marvin Field

      Item 2.  Article XX - Vote to recommend to rezone.  Motion made by Ernie Zabolotny, seconded by Paul Valleli - Vote taken 7-0-0 in favor of rezoning.

      Item 3. Lighting Article in Zoning by-law.  Anticipating presentation before September Town Meeting.  Town Administrator John Petrin  called for a meeting with Building Inspector, John Clancy, regarding the general by-law and this exterior lighting issue.
      Discussion included:  What are the financial benefits, how about grants, green home owners, fixtures available for home owners.

      Motion made to approve Minutes  March 13, 2013

      Vote Taken  7-0-0.

      Motion made to continue discussion at next meeting on May 8, 2013.

      Vote Taken  7-0-0.