RE: May LP General By-Law warrant article

  • Kristin Kassner
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 28, 2013

      Next week for us through the meeting on Thursday is very busy with meetings and preparation. Early the following week is preferred, however don't let my schedule interrupt discussion on the General Bylaw. If the meeting is scheduled for next week please let us know we will do our best to attend.

      Kristin

      Kristin E. Kassner, AICP

      Planning Director

      Town of Burlington