FW: FW: [LandUseBurlington] WARRANT Articles submitted

  • Sally Willard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013

      From: Ernest Zabolotny
      Sent: 2/19/2013 10:01 AM
      To: LandUseBurlington-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: FW: [LandUseBurlington] WARRANT Articles submitted

      Paul: I think it is implementation. The comment on energy conservation was to remove fossil energy. What we are doing is reducing electricity consumption and that means regardless of source- nuclear, solar, water power, or fossil. You are correct in the main since fossil still dominates, but it is power consumption we are reducing by using better lighting technology. I agree on the meeting and the agenda should be the selling of the by law amendments.  Ernie