Land Use Committee Meeting 2/27

  • Sally
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      All,
      The next meeting of the Land Use Committee will be Wednesday, February 27, 2013, at 6:30PM, Town Hall Annex, Basement Meeting room.

      The Agenda will be sent soon.

      Please let me know if you have agenda items. Currently planned:

      1. Conservation Commission Wetlands Bylaw update
      2. Lighting Article in the Zoning Bylaw
      3. Rezone City of Boston Property to Open Space District (submitted to the May Town Meeting warrant, public hearing opens March 7)
      4. Approval of minutes of prior meeting(s)

      Please let me know whether you'll be able to attend.

      thanks,
      Sally